((The Mata Clan))

Kairyn

A Fox
Please use this thread for all of your OOC needs!

Read more about this role play...

Welcome to The Mata Clan!

A group of teens, each have a unique power.

Once using the power, their eyes will grow a crimson red.

They have been abandoned due to their unusual powers and was put into an orphanage.

One day.. They decide to break through and live on their own together in a house.

They will face romance, drama, and friendship.

Who knows if they make it through together?

Inspired by Kagerou Project.

You can tell I'm a big fan by my signature and profile picture~

House

624f9787.jpg

Living Room

modern-bedroom-graphic-wa.jpg

Kitchen

original_163691_jpi0NGR6WGJ1IX6IzC5TCVUYI.jpg

Perfect Characters - They are not allowed! Each one has to have a weakness.

Sexy Time ? - If things get hot ?, please fade to black.

Password - The password is crimson.

Max. of Characters -
2 characters but 1 is recommended.

1 paragraph - You have to type 1 paragraph, 1 liner is fine, just do not do it consistently.

Grammar - Few grammar mistakes is fine once in a while. unless you tipe lick this.

Active - If you do not post within a few days, I will be asked to kick you out of the RP and reopen the sign ups.

Brb - If you are gone, please let me know so I won't kick you out.

Real password is 'eyes'

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be signing up, but I'm not sure what you mean by "bedroom" on the character sheet? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else (:

KaiaWolf said:
I'll be signing up, but I'm not sure what you mean by "bedroom" on the character sheet? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else (:
Ah sorry! I did not tend to your need but you seem to figure it out yourself(?).

My alerts are messing up.

No worries! ^.^

I'm excited for this roleplay! Kagerou Project is awesome (Kido is my favourite character, by the way X3), and I was happy to see it was based off of it :D

Kano is also my favorite.

[explaining my profile picture and signature] xD

I ship Kano and Kido

Takane and Haruka ~​

'Whole eyes thing'? I do not understand and I got a question for all of you. Should I add another eye ability?

Clearing Eyes - The ability is able to interfere with and stop the use of other eye abilities completely? Possibly the peace keeper of the house?

I do not know if I should add to it for it may mess up the RP and be a bit OP.

Has the role play started? I noticed your post so I would be happy to start now, if it was necessary c:

So, watch out or overlapping player's turns. I know we want to roleplay as fast as we can, but we need to let the players have the chance to interact with the enviroment and the player's actions. Just a heads up, thanks!

Hey, just a heads up. I won't be able to reply tonight, since my brain is turning to mush and it's late, but I will absolutely reply tomorrow ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back