• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Marysue Fest

...are you kidding me?

This is art.

ART.

I am crying tears of... complete and utter sparkly happiness. Definitely.

I'll probably join a bit later.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CREATE THIS CHARCTER

I HAVE TO USE WIKI HOW ;-;

P r i n c e s s]GUYS [URL="http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Mary-Sue said:
How to Be a Mary Sue[/URL]
giphy.gif

ayyye

Mugiwara said:
@P r i n c e s s
how do i be the gray stew!
ok so i actually did some research and it literaly all the sterotypes of perfect men COMBINED

same thing goes for women.

Seijiki said:
OOH I CAN ANSWER THAT ONE
grey_soup_1024.jpg
umm would you like to be my meme sidekick in this woderful journey through hell?

[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]ok so i actually did some research and it literaly all the sterotypes of perfect men COMBINED
same thing goes for women.

umm would you like to be my meme sidekick in this woderful journey through hell?

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_md1cimVG211qktqch.gif

no!!! i'm mi own sidkik!!!!! D:<<<<<

[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]can i just show you how serious i am about memes?

[/QUOTE]
yes

P9sTYAN.gif

I cannot believe i am doing this oml

Alright. First off, all you little bitches who think that you’re the meme lord, step aside because mama’s home. I’m here and I’m here to show all you little ignorant sluts what it really means to be a meme lord. Just because you get your “rare memes” from fucking Google images doesn’t mean that you’re a real meme lord. Memes are magical, unique, and special, unlike you. You think that memes are a joke, but they aren’t. You might as well go to Walmart and buy some memes because that’s basically the quality of your shitty Bing images memes. So let that sink in. Your memes mean nothing to me. They’re trashy, low quality memes that don’t even mean anything. I bet your grandma sent you those memes because she found them on Facebook. You don’t even know what “dank” means, judging by that “dank meme” you have right there. Go ahead and open the dictionary and flip to “Dank Memes” because there will be a picture of me. Then go to “Shitty Memes” and there will be a picture of you, you fucking nobody meme wannabe. Also, you clearly don’t take this seriously because you give out your memes for free (clearly because no one wants to buy your low quality memes that you pulled out of your mother’s asshole), and anyone who loves memes like I do knows that memes should not be free. Memes are precious beings and they should be treated with care and not tossed around. They are delicate and sensitive and you clearly don’t understand that and you treat them like they’re cheap prostitutes. You don’t know a thing about me or my memes, so just don’t fucking touch me, you whore. Meme whore. I hate you and people of your kind, ignorant meme idiot.

How drunk do you think i was?

[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]I cannot believe i am doing this oml
Alright. First off, all you little bitches who think that you’re the meme lord, step aside because mama’s home. I’m here and I’m here to show all you little ignorant sluts what it really means to be a meme lord. Just because you get your “rare memes” from fucking Google images doesn’t mean that you’re a real meme lord. Memes are magical, unique, and special, unlike you. You think that memes are a joke, but they aren’t. You might as well go to Walmart and buy some memes because that’s basically the quality of your shitty Bing images memes. So let that sink in. Your memes mean nothing to me. They’re trashy, low quality memes that don’t even mean anything. I bet your grandma sent you those memes because she found them on Facebook. You don’t even know what “dank” means, judging by that “dank meme” you have right there. Go ahead and open the dictionary and flip to “Dank Memes” because there will be a picture of me. Then go to “Shitty Memes” and there will be a picture of you, you fucking nobody meme wannabe. Also, you clearly don’t take this seriously because you give out your memes for free (clearly because no one wants to buy your low quality memes that you pulled out of your mother’s asshole), and anyone who loves memes like I do knows that memes should not be free. Memes are precious beings and they should be treated with care and not tossed around. They are delicate and sensitive and you clearly don’t understand that and you treat them like they’re cheap prostitutes. You don’t know a thing about me or my memes, so just don’t fucking touch me, you whore. Meme whore. I hate you and people of your kind, ignorant meme idiot.

How drunk do you think i was?

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif
this over 9000000000000000000000000000000000

I was being hella serious too oml

i don't play with memes
tumblr_inline_nw06hkmmaN1slr54n_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ChronosCoded said:
Welp, thanks Seijiki, now I can make a Lenny character > :D
ur wecolm lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]I was being hella serious too oml