The Mark of The Dragon - Story/Rules.

Stenchslash

Dragons Whisper.

Once upon a time on a far, far away planet named "Arvaina". Arvaina is every nerds dream planet, it's full of Magic,witches,goblins, and even fire breathing dragons. Arvaina is a one of a kind planet that relies on a gigantic magic source lying beneath the very planet, it's name is "Angel". Although this planet isn't a paradise, not even close. It seems there is always a evil lurking around trying to conquer the three major continents: "Earth", "Capor", and "Syndicate". Although very few people can actually use magic. You're either born with the ability to do so or you go through intense training and learn by scratch, which is almost impossible...but has been done many times. Those who are born with the ability to do so are called "Dragonborns." You see on Arvaina Dragons are viewed as "Gods" by many basically, those who are born as Dragonborns have what looks like a birthmark, but is instead a mysterious scar, it's name is "The Mark Of The Dragon". Every Dragonborn is born with this mark, also the mark tends to glow whenever the user uses his or her magic type, it'll glow whatever "Magic Aura" you have. Magic aura is basically the color of your magic whether it be blue,green, or red, or whatever color. Magic is special in Arvaina, whether it be used for good or evil. Magic is extremely board because it can be many things for example: Air Magic, Water Magic, Earth Magic, Fire Magic, Sound Magic, Sword Magic. These are only a few of the possibilities a Dragonborn can do. Although there is some...side effects to using Magic/being a Dragonborn. Them being:

- A person can only have one magic type.

- Those with Magic-like abilities have a shortened life. This is because Angel slowly starts to drain your Magic.

- Those who are born as Dragonborns are usually looked at as devilspawn, so most people despise Dragonborns.

- Dragonborns are cursed by a mighty dragon named "Hades", lord of the Dragon Underealm. Once a Dragonborn dies they will for all of eternity work for Hades as a Hell solider.

Map of The World.

A few years ago, an evil dragon attacked Arvaina nicknamed "Saint" blackened the entire planet is black flames. This day was named "The Darkening", after the darkening Saint announced this to the entire planet: "Hello puny humans, my name is Saint and yes I am a Dragon. Although I'm not a very nice dragon, we all know it's the year 666 soon. I'd like to proudly announce that, that is the day when the planet is officially mine." Then the Dragon just
disappeared. It's been 10 years since that day, most people have forgotten about what Saint said that day. It's the year 664. Little does the world know a war will soon start and they will have to rely on the very beings the despise the most and fight against the very beings they adore the most. The great Dragonslayer age has begun.

You're a Dragonslayer, and your adventures have officially begun. What will happen too this planet?

Most Dragonslayers apart of a "Guild". A guild is simply put a group of magic users who work together to do missions. Missions are tasks/quests/bounties/etc. Will you join a guild, or will you go Independent? Or will you be evil? It's your choice.

You're a Dragonborn, what will await you in the world of Arvaina? http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4110/5206657764_a05d5aaea3_z.jpg

Now for the boring part, but it must be done. The Rules:

- No god mode. No killing characters without my permission.

- Don't be a douche, your character can be, but not you!

- No controlling other peoples characters.

- I'm not expecting you too be on a english teacher level of grammar, cause I'm sure not although be literate enough for us to understand what you're trying to do/say.

- Post at least a paragraph long, no one liners. That's a big no-no. You can always talk/think about something, be creative!

- You can have as many characters as you want, although you must be active on all of them!

- Now for Activity, you must post at least four times every two days, although if something comes up in real life please private message me, that you'll be gone for a specified amount of time. Although please, please don't just leave without any notice and expect being able to play in a month.

- Please label OCC with (( )) and character thoughts with ' ', thanks.

- Only humans. No furries or gigantic ass megatron robots.

- Label every post with your characters name, to avoid confusion

- Make your posts pretty!
:D

- And lastly, have fun.

Character Sheet Page!

The roleplay page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back