• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Mad Scientist( Looking for a boy or girl)

Name: kairu

Goal: Unknown (feel free to fill)

Morality: Emotionless person who relies on logic to determine things from right or wrong.

Physical appearance: Kairu has long blackish hair reaching his shoulders and front hair going from the sides of his cheeks and reaching his neck and he wore black clothes.

Background history (Optional): Unknown, was an orphan who grew up by himself in the world how he managed to get this far while being healthy and managing to hold down a job is quite an astonishing achievement some might say.

boy.jpg

I own zero rights to the image above author is unknown.

Hope i'm not too late to join in on this.. Feel free to add/edit. Or comment with advice/revisions.

kfarris said:
Name: kairu
Goal: Unknown (feel free to fill)

Morality: Emotionless person who relies on logic to determine things from right or wrong.

Physical appearance: Kairu has long blackish hair reaching his shoulders and front hair going from the sides of his cheeks and reaching his neck and he wore black clothes.

Background history (Optional): Unknown, was an orphan who grew up by himself in the world how he managed to get this far while being healthy and managing to hold down a job is quite an astonishing achievement some might say.

boy.jpg

I own zero rights to the image above author is unknown.

Hope i'm not too late to join in on this.. Feel free to add/edit. Or comment with advice/revisions.
well ill let the decision to the scientist if he want another acolyte or not

GhastlySquash said:
Oh sorry, just saw this. If you're still game, sure be my guest!
Also, if someone will post a reply too cool!
well i was waiting for you acolyte to bring me in

GhastlySquash said:
We can take people if you guys submit profiles, just don't expect to be written in until it makes sense.
Oh, in the character creation, Altwar said he couldn't accept me because the rp already started.

UnwantedTruth said:
Oh, in the character creation, Altwar said he couldn't accept me because the rp already started.
For the scientist role only!! Test subject or assistant can still be integrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back