The Lone Star-Blessed Ranger

Chained Divinity

The West

It's a place of good-natured, down-to-earth people for the most part. Men and women who earn honest livings, scraping up the fruit of the sea, and occasionally the earth. Living out the tradition of their elders since time immemorial...

But, it simply isn't a place for the weak of spirit--that is to say, it's TEEMING with spirits, all so very powerful, all of whom scrape up the lion's share of the blood and toil of the masses. And the masses...have come to accept this. They've come to want to help their corrupt masters kill people and get everyone to pray for it, thinking that well...perhaps it isn't right, but it's the way of the world.

You, on the other hand, know better. Mostly because the people designing the way of the world are people you keep in constant touch with. They're livid about "the way of the world" themselves, but hell, they aren't even willing to do anything about it, seeing as they're too busy fixing little holes in lines of succession and fighting a war to the East of you. Hell, you might've joined them in those games. But now...here you are. In a place that's worse than godforsaken. And it's your job, along with maybe a few others, to fix it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So basically, if you can translate the vague fluff, I'm thinking about doing a 1-person (maybe 2-person) Sidereal game meant to imitate Westerns...only in the West.

Anyone like the idea?

I like the idea of this happening in the West. Alas, my plate is too full right now. Hopefully someone else will join or your might try again later.

Sidereals are my favorite Exalt type, so I'm definitely interested. I'm thinking a Chosen of Endings martial artist who wanders the earth seeking to dispatch evildoers. Like Clint Eastwooed's Man With No Name, only with kung-fu instead of gunslinging.

JayTee said:
Sidereals are my favorite Exalt type, so I'm definitely interested. I'm thinking a Chosen of Endings martial artist who wanders the earth seeking to dispatch evildoers. Like Clint Eastwooed's Man With No Name, only with kung-fu instead of gunslinging.
Weeeellll...that works, yeah.

You could always do both and go with Righteous Devil Style too. xD

Anyhow, I think I shall take this to the application stage, since I'm only looking for a single player anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back