• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The line between life and death

Bananashake

” The line between life and death is so thin, and the space between is where I am.”

1CE5A107-D068-4CDF-BC00-D45FCAD0479F.gif

Hello everyone, my presence is new here, I hope it won't be one that is heavy upon you. I am very seeking a few roleplay partners, hopefully, I can find some among you wonderful people.

I will start with things about my self:
  • I am of age, meaning that I am 18+ so please be one too.
  • I am seeking people who are comfortable with dark themes since they are my favourite to write.
  • The topics i like to role play are: Mafia, angst, drama, romance and anything that is dark and dramatic

Right now I am really looking for something that is MxM and mafia, especially that I have both a cop character and a mafia boss character. I am very open to everything and anything as long as it's angsty so please do not be shy to PM to talk about any plot you have in mind.

The plot I have in mind for the mafia character is perhaps your character could be a cop, an undercover one who is after the gang of my character. YC gets a job as my characters bodyguard, perhaps even his right hand so he can crack this gang open. Only to end up falling in love with MC which makes him living in hell with what he should do.

I do not have a plot for my Cop character but we can do the same as that one with YC being the mafia boss.

Again I am open to everything so hit me up with your ideas :)

Bump

I am also interested in any supernatural roleplay, I have a demon character that I was dying to use.I am open to every plots too not just the one I have above hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back