• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The lighter side of the darkness

Lenny2000

One Thousand Club
Hello everyone you all can call me Lenny for short and I don't mind whatever you call me tho it's really easy to call me that for short. My intrest thread is revolving around a main character ( positive) and anti-main character ( negative) that live on two different ends of the world ( like dimensions I guess you can say ) but everyday you see them face to face.... and they can look at you too exactly the same... ( mirror mirror roleplay)

Here are some of my limitations:

Since this is a mirror mirror roleplay I expect malexmale to be the normative not as something gay or anything but to literally look the same character when you look in the mirror as it would look weird to see yourself in the bathroom mirror looking at the opposite sex of you >.<

Please contain the basic grammar of English language to formulate basic sentences that are easily understandable but I'm not going to be a grammar nazi, I understand autocorrect does crazy shit and people make mistakes, life happens.

I'm expecting around 3-4 half-decent paragraphs per post for not only you but also of myself and you are free to ask for more detail in the post if you see me slacking off as I can do the same backwards to further improvement.

I'm very active and flexible but normally after a week or two you don't respond I'll assume your dead and move on with my life OwO.

Now for the roleplay :
I'm sure you see everyday when you look in the mirror it's always the same ... a reflection... just another of yourself that is lasting in the mirror so you can dress up, take selfies while posing, and other things but no one tends to think what lies beyond the real world we live in last he mirrored glass.

Beyond the world we live in lies a parallel universe of the dark side of humanity, commencing daily tasks and struggles of life while having to accompany go the needs of humans when they have the excessive need to look at their own reflection and there they are , mirroring the same moves, same emotions, all day everyday...

This all changes when suddenly your character goes to the mirror only to see no one there in your reflection. Is this real ? Is this a joke? What is going on ? You may think that as your reflection was asleep during the time and forgot to mimic your emotions and behavior. That is the beginning of when things start to get weird...

Pm me if you are intrested to roleplay with me ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back