• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda × The Golden Wars

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Are they even playing? I don't believe we had an initial post from them...

[/QUOTE]
You did, and I'll get to it.

Assailant said:
I don't really know what to post, I'm trying to think.
Get involved with another conversation? Like with Zelda, Lily, and the guard? Or maybe find an NPC of note to talk to that's setting relevant?

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Get involved with another conversation? Like with Zelda, Lily, and the guard? Or maybe find an NPC of note to talk to that's setting relevant?

[/QUOTE]
I'm kinda vague on where everyone is. Max is just kinda chilling in the town, so I dunno who's nearby.

Assailant said:
I'm kinda vague on where everyone is. Max is just kinda chilling in the town, so I dunno who's nearby.
Then she could be anywhere, right? That's the glory of being vague in your introductions: you can fill in the narrative holes later! :D

Huzzah! Thanks, Assailant! Now we just wait on carrot. I'm a little bit worried about that one since the last activity RPN has of her was on Wednesday. Maybe she went on a trip? :P

@carrot

So, had an idea for a character given your description of the Ardoq, given their belief in the spirits around them. My overall thoughts on the character would be that they were part of a very small political subgroup that believed an attack on Hyrule would bring nothing but ruin, given the terms 'wake not the sleeping giant' or 'walk softly and carry a big stick'.

Anyhow, the group would be systematically hunted down and destroyed save for one who made a break for Hyrule, hoping that they could somehow find a way to do what good they could.

I felt it best to run the idea by you before attempting it given how the Ardoq are your creation.

Holy crap, y'all. This week and weekend were nonstop. I messed up my shoulder last weekend (maybe I did some longbow archery at the renaissance faire after maybe having had a drink or two) and strained the muscles in my arm and then I helped a friend do a photoshoot this weekend which involved making part of the costume and then filming the behind the scenes for a youtube video and just. Dang. Weekends are crazy for me, with no sign of that changing or stopping, hahahah.

I'm gonna catch up on the board and start on my post and then I'll take a look at the stuff you've sent me, @Veirrianna Valentine.

carrot said:
Holy crap, y'all. This week and weekend were nonstop. I messed up my shoulder last weekend (maybe I did some longbow archery at the renaissance faire after maybe having had a drink or two) and strained the muscles in my arm and then I helped a friend do a photoshoot this weekend which involved making part of the costume and then filming the behind the scenes for a youtube video and just. Dang. Weekends are crazy for me, with no sign of that changing or stopping, hahahah.
I'm gonna catch up on the board and start on my post and then I'll take a look at the stuff you've sent me, @Veirrianna Valentine.
Coolio, I kind of went out of the box, and know that even if it is viable, there are probably pieces that need reworked, buuuuuutttt if I don't try I'll never know =P

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]What the crap is an Ardoq, and from which game?

[/QUOTE]
Read the FAQ in the overview =P

Edit: When checking out new RPs, it;s best to check the plot basis and overview to see if you're interested, then gather all the other info you can from the overview and rules and any other tab to make sure you know what's up and you don't miss any of those hidden 'Put this in your CS' rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Read the FAQ in the overview =P

[/QUOTE]
Oh I'd read all the tabs when so first signed up whenever this thing first started. But I had a stupid moment and forgot it was an original creation. Derp.

Okay. I'm caught up on the posts and I started on mine. I'm gonna try and get it up in the next couple days because this weekend is just as busy as the others. I dunno if I'll be on tomorrow (it's my birthday!) but I'll really try to pop in every day at least once.

carrot said:
Okay. I'm caught up on the posts and I started on mine. I'm gonna try and get it up in the next couple days because this weekend is just as busy as the others. I dunno if I'll be on tomorrow (it's my birthday!) but I'll really try to pop in every day at least once.
v45yNk7.jpg

carrot said:
Any chance when you may be able to look at my idea? I only ask just because I've been RP hunting for a bit and was wanting to know what;s up is all =P

Iiiiiiii'm gonna be dropping this. At this point, I don't think I can regain my lost momentum or enthusiasm.

As far as my character, do with him what you will - I'm not going to get pissy if you take him in a direction I didn't plan!

As slow as it's been here I can't say I blame you. Still sucks to lose Link though

Well if anything, at least I discovered the BBCode editor xD (Saved me so many headaches. Now if only it would save drafts . . .)

Hey gang. I've been giving it some thought and with how busy my life has been lately, (and sad as I am to say it) I don't have the time to keep up with this board. I had PLENTY of time when I started putting it together and when we started coming together but I just can't now.

I'm really sorry about this. If my schedule opens up again in the future, however, I'll definitely wanna try this one again and shoot y'all a message about it. For now, tho, I'm gonna have to call this one.

And again, I'm sorry this never really got up off the ground. That's more on me than anyone. Thanks for trying this out with me and giving this plot a chance (even if I dropped the ball).

Hopefully we'll see each other around -- if I have time to get on here -- in the future!

Sad to hear it, but I understand. Real life always first! Let me know if you're ever free again! I loved what you started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back