• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ - [ALWAYS OPEN!]

serenibee

very silly artist, writer, and role-player
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Wาฝส…ฦˆฯƒษฑาฝ ฦšฯƒ Aษฑาฝส‚ฦšษพฮนส‚

07fbbae515157033bc0bf702d7b50797.gif

It's the year 1911, Amestris is at large with their military being one of the strongest.
Recently somebody new has joined the ranks, the youngest state alchemist in history, only twelve.
The state alchemist and their younger sibling are searching for something almost impossible, the philosophers stone.

or

A FMA AU RP with your OC's! :>

- Only one role can be claimed per character!
- If you claim a character role, you take up that character position in the story
(you can change things like title and alchemy but you can't change their role in the story)
- The story will mainly follow FMA:B's plot but if too much changes, then we will be changing the ending.
- No characters from the actual story are here, this is a AU where they don't exist.
- You may change the gender of the character you are playing as (eg: you can play Roy Mustang's role even if your character is a girl)
- Please post in the thread at least once in a week. I don't want this to die too quickly.
- At least 1-2 paragraphs per post and decent grammar and spelling.
- You may use face claims but if so, they must be anime or cartoon pictures. No real people photos!
- Make your alchemy reasonable, nothing like control of the entire sea or something else.
- Your character may not use circle-less transmutation unless they have committed the taboo or has seen truth.
- The people who choose to play the roles of Ed and Al must have matching last names (same with characters who are from the same family).
- You may add characters which are not in the original story but give reasons for them being there!
- Be creative! Add side stories, side characters, quests, world building JUST HAVE FUN!
- No technology past what is shown in FMA:B
- The RP will start around when the brothers visit Liore
- If you are playing the role Nina or Hughes, you may choose if you want your character to die or not, but make sure of it with at least three people before choosing.
- Be nice! Your character can be a bit mean but no bulling in OOC.
- Take some character traits from previous characters. (EG: If you are playing the role of Ed, give your character a bit of a short temper or they hate being called short)
- If you are playing one of the homunculi, you may change their relation to the characters in the story (eg: you can choose for pride to be the Furher's son or related to someone else).
- UPDATED RULE! You may change some relationships of some characters (eg: characters donโ€™t have to be romantically involved if you donโ€™t want to)
if you have questions, please ask!

Edward Elric: BlueBeauty BlueBeauty
Alphonse Elric: Faerie Childe Faerie Childe
Winry Rockbell: serenibee serenibee
Pinako Rockbell:
Roy Mustang: Faerie Childe Faerie Childe
Riza Hawkeye: serenibee serenibee
Maes Hughes:
Alex Louis Armstrong:
Olivier Mira Armstrong:
Catherine Elle Armstrong: BlueBeauty BlueBeauty
Fรผrher King Bradley:
Mrs. Bradley: BlueBeauty BlueBeauty
Major Solf J. Kimblee:
Heymans Breda
Jean Havoc:
Kain Fuery:
Vato Falman:
Scar:
Ling Yao:
Mei Chang:
Lan Fan:
Master Fu:
Father/Dante(this is depending on the route we go):
Lust:
Pride:
Wrath:
Greed:
Gluttony:
Sloth:
Envy:
Izumi Curtis:
Van Hohenheim:
Here's a form you may use for introducing your OC:

Name:
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Role Claim:
Alchemist Title (if you claimed one):
Photo of your character:

alright, tell me if you're interested in this?

788b8fcf55ada41114702b42d4826403.gif

Last edited:
Hello, I'd be interested in doing this rp! I'd love to do an fma one.

I would like to play the role of Edward, if thats ok. I don't have an oc in mind yet, though. I might wait to see who Alphonoe will be for when I decide.

I'm also happy to help fill out roles as needed!

Hello, I'd be interested in doing this rp! I'd love to do an fma one.

I would like to play the role of Edward, if thats ok. I don't have an oc in mind yet, though. I might wait to see who Alphonoe will be for when I decide.

I'm also happy to help fill out roles as needed!
okay! thank you! I'll see where roles will need to be filled :>

This seems really interesting, although I admit worry about whether you can get enough people to fill enough roles to make the story work. Still, an FMA roleplay sounds absolutely awesome, so I am tentatively in! I'd be interested in the roles of Alphonse, Roy Mustang, or Bradley. Probably one of the first two since they get to show up more :).

This seems really interesting, although I admit worry about whether you can get enough people to fill enough roles to make the story work. Still, an FMA roleplay sounds absolutely awesome, so I am tentatively in! I'd be interested in the roles of Alphonse, Roy Mustang, or Bradley. Probably one of the first two since they get to show up more :).
okay! Yeah, I thought about the fact I added too many roles, I might remove a few of them until further notice. But I can put you down for the two you want :]

Woo hoo! Hello fellow sibling

Yeah, it's hard for me to beat canon to be honest, it just seems great already but I'm sure we can figure out something.

Here's an idea: Aurelius, as a meta reference to the Alchemist Hohenheim's named after (Phillipus Aurelius Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim, the silliest name in all of history). Also just sounds cool, and if I recall it means something related to the air or sky which fits the Icarus vibes of the siblings (since I assume we'll still be breaking the taboo). Let me know what you think!

Here's an idea: Aurelius, as a meta reference to the Alchemist Hohenheim's named after (Phillipus Aurelius Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim, the silliest name in all of history). Also just sounds cool, and if I recall it means something related to the air or sky which fits the Icarus vibes of the siblings (since I assume we'll still be breaking the taboo). Let me know what you think!
Ooo! I really like it. It's perfect! Definitely breaking the taboo. We need to bring mom back. I might stick with losing an arm and a leg, but that could change depending on my character's personality. Like how when breaking the taboo it was always something detrimental to the person.

Once we get a decent amount of people to join, Iโ€™ll make a thread for characters :>

Looking forward to it! I really hope this works out, FMA feels like it'll be a great story to play in.

Even if we can't get a bunch of people, at the very least we could probably make it? Along with anyone else who decides to join. I'm comfortable playing multiple characters. As long as it's not rapid response lol.

Even if we can't get a bunch of people, at the very least we could probably make it? Along with anyone else who decides to join. I'm comfortable playing multiple characters. As long as it's not rapid response lol.
Yeah! I donโ€™t think itโ€™s gonna be a rapid response tbh (I can be pretty slow at responding to things lol)

Alright so Iโ€™m gonna wait a few more days to see if anyone else wants to join, then Iโ€™ll make the character sheets

Question: With FMA being a story mainly revolving around the elric brothers, how will it work if you are RPing the position of someone like a homunculus or pretty much anyone other than the main characters? Would we only be active during two parts of the story and essentially dormant otherwise? Will there be alternative storylines happening elsewhere to include the other characters? I know the rp is an AU but I just thought it was something worth asking.

That is a good point. It could be done a few ways, but my first suggestion is if we have multiple characters per player. We can split up our rp posts and interact with characters simultaneously.
~~~~
Sort of like this, I'm a totally different character now doing different things. In this case it might be best for everyone to at least have two or maybe three characters, one for each side. or to have a go-to npc. Maybe even work out an npc system? Who knows.

That makes sense, and if we're doing that I expect we'll want to establish at least something of an NPC system, specifically because me and BlueBeauty will be interacting with the homunculi regularly, so we probably shouldn't play them and our main roles at once.

Question: With FMA being a story mainly revolving around the elric brothers, how will it work if you are RPing the position of someone like a homunculus or pretty much anyone other than the main characters? Would we only be active during two parts of the story and essentially dormant otherwise? Will there be alternative storylines happening elsewhere to include the other characters? I know the rp is an AU but I just thought it was something worth asking.
Good question! I have two solutions at the moment.

I think BlueBeauty explained option 1 perfectly:
That is a good point. It could be done a few ways, but my first suggestion is if we have multiple characters per player. We can split up our rp posts and interact with characters simultaneously.
~~~~
Sort of like this, I'm a totally different character now doing different things. In this case it might be best for everyone to at least have two or maybe three characters, one for each side. or to have a go-to npc. Maybe even work out an npc system? Who knows.
And for option 2: Iโ€™d make different location threads for different places in the story but that might take awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back