'The Last Of Us' Roleplay [Always accepting]

wormz

Previously Slushie
So, based on the game The Last Of Us. I like to have multiple 1x1's so I'm accepting whoever.

I figured we could discuss it more in-depth over PM's, because I really just want to do a roleplay based off of this. Whether we make our own OC's, or play as the characters in the game. I don't care. The only rules I do have are as follows:

• Try to be active and at least give me one response each day. I don't think that's too much to ask. If you get busy, tell me. I get busy too. We all do.
  • Use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. It doesn't have to be perfect, though. I'm certainly not perfect when it comes to writing. As long a you try your best, then that's all I ask.
  • I prefer at least 3+ lines of writing. A good paragraph is what I'd like. But if I write a lot, I'd like you to try and match as many lines as I did. It's only fair.
  • Please, don't be rude. If I'm being an airhead or am being annoying just please try and be patient with me and let me know if I'm getting on your nerves, alright?
  • If there's a reason you don't want to continue the roleplay, let me know and we can drop it.

That's it. If you're interested, send me a message and we can discuss it!

Great, I've been looking for a The Last of Us roleplay.

Here are my questions/comments, and if this doesn't work out for some reason based on them, it's completely fine.

1. I would like to use our own OCs, since I don't feel I could do justice to any of the canon characters.

2. Sometimes I like romantic subplots, depending on the roleplay and our characters. Would you be open to that as a possibility?

3. My life is pretty hectic, so there's a chance I might have to stop the roleplay suddenly. If that happens I'll just kill my character so we get closure. Lol.

Cybele said:
Great, I've been looking for a The Last of Us roleplay.
Here are my questions/comments, and if this doesn't work out for some reason based on them, it's completely fine.

1. I would like to use our own OCs, since I don't feel I could do justice to any of the canon characters.

2. Sometimes I like romantic subplots, depending on the roleplay and our characters. Would you be open to that as a possibility?

3. My life is pretty hectic, so there's a chance I might have to stop the roleplay suddenly. If that happens I'll just kill my character so we get closure. Lol.
1. That's totally fine. Usually I like to use OCs as well.

2. I do enjoy romance, so that's also fine by me.

3. I'm the same, so I totally understand that.

So now that we've got that settled, you can send me a PM and we can discuss whatever other things need to be discussed. ^^

I have been hooked on the Last of Us since I heard of it for the first time, so I think this would work great for me and you. I'm online often and I'll try to message back as often as I can. Long story short; if you want another one going I'm up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back