• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NoahFlynn

Ello there! After rewatching TKB I got muse to write again, so I'm hoping to find some fellow TKB geeks who are willing to create a connection.
I would love to find an Elle to write with, to explore and develop their storylines. But also other characters like Chloe, Lee, or non-existent characters are welcome!

I'm writing Noah as the 'movie' Noah, so I will be portraying him as how he is as in the films. I'm open to write new and exciting scenario's during the time they are still at High School. I also would be able to write Noah in the time frame after the second movie, where he is more 'free.' My preference is writing him as the unhinged troublemaker as he is.

I'm in my mid twenties myself, if that info is important to anyone. I enjoy longer paragraphs/literate. No one liners. I write in third person.

Sounds interesting to you? Feel free to leave a comment or message me.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back