• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Kissing Booth

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
So not only is this realistic, but its also a fandom. I recently watched "The Kissing Booth" and man was it a good movie. I honestly love it and love the feel to it. I loved it so much that I wanted to rp about it. 1: This movie is on netflix, so if you wanna watch it, go for it! 2: this will follow the storyline of the movie, buuuuuut once we finish up with the movie plot of it, we can continue as you wish. 3: The character names can/will be different if you so please. The personalities can be the same and/or different as well. If you have any questions I can go into more detail if you are confused. Btw this does take place in high school. So be aware of that :) I would also like a Male Partner (or female who plays male), who has good grammar, makes at least a paragraph or more per-post, and has experience with Roleplaying in general :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back