• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Job Of A Lifetime

DemonicLillies

Hylics Enthusiast
You've had this job for a couple months now. It's fairly boring but it's bearable and pays decently well. You work on the 14th floor of Generic Company: Makers Of All Things Generic, typing away in your cubicle without a care for whatever anyone else is doing. Anyone else that is, aside from your boss. See, your boss is a strange woman, the only interesting thing about this whole place in fact. She's barely seen, spending most of her time in her office. She seemingly has no idea on how a person should behave in a workplace, you've heard stories of her offering colleagues all kinds of different drinks. Sometimes, you swear you hear weird muffled noises coming from her office. Actually, now that you think about it you swear you've never seen her eat either.

It's not as if non-human creatures weren't known of, a few of your closest friends were non-humans. The thing was, she always insisted she was 100% human. In fact, it seemed to be the only thing she was sure about.

-

Hey there reader! I'm Icarus and I'm interested in doing an rp based on the situation I just explained.

I'll be playing the mysterious boss, along with a few of the workers. You will be playing the main character along with anyone else you wish to play (or no one else, if that pleases you!).

While I don't dislike roleplaying romance, if we were to do romance with the boss, it'd be FxF.

If you are interested, please reply or pm me! Many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back