• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
dark-souls-dark.gif

Do you like writing characters and putting them in situations? I know I do.​

My name is Frogs, or Dylan. He/him. I'm a 20 year old college student looking for an rp partner to tell cool stories with. Preferably long term but I like one-shots too! I'm a full time waiter atm so my response times in the evening might be a little slow. Eastern timezone. I promise at least 1 good rp response every day. I'm fine with romance, but it isn't a must for me. Just don't try to force it I guess. Also please be 18+ ! I prefer using oc's, but I'm not opposed to canon characters showing up.

As for post length, 3-5 paragraphs is my comfort zones. I tried out novella style, but it wasn't for me. I'm in it more for the story and characters and less the prose. The rare exception being conversations, which I'll drop down to 1-2 paragraphs to keep the conversation flowing and give your character a chance to actually respond. I can send over writing samples if you're skeptical, I understand. Below is a list of plots to get the ball rolling.

If none of those do it for you, here's the thread where I'm going to be posting all of my oc's

( Sorry if these seem a little vague. I like to come up with the plot with my partner. That's just how I roll dawg. If you have a plot you think I'd be into please lmk!)

Non-fandom Plots

"I Bet on Losing Dogs."
An unlikely friendship forms between a bartender and fighter in an illegal, underground fight club
(I'm down to play either role)

Trapped in an MMO
Our characters are trapped in a hyper realistic VR game without the ability to log out. Whenever someone's health bar reaches 0 their VR headset fries their brain in the real world. We can either start during the games 'grand opening' and our characters realize the games murderous intentions, or a few months in when everyone has settled into their roles. You know the drill. (sword art online but GOOD!!!!)

Reverse Dante's Inferno
An adventuring party tragically dies in battle. But for better or worse, they are chosen for a second chance at life. They now must claw their way out of the hell and climb the nine circles, tooth and nail.

Magic college
Gladiators
A single human living in a town full of monsters
Wizard x Warrior duo in a setting where magic is punishable by death.
Bounty hunter x outlaw rivalry
Stand Users
Dungeon Expedition
Post apocalyptic Pokรฉmon trainers.
Warrior Cats but with birds lol

Naruto

Chunin exams with OC's. They can be from any village, a custom village we come up with, or we can just stick to the hidden leaf village. If it goes well and we want more of the characters maybe we can move into a second "arc" where they graduate and become full fledge ninjas.

Hellboy
Our characters are two BPRD agents with supernatural abilities. They were unwillingly assigned partners and now must learn to work together as they're sent on dangerous missions. Some plotlines I had in mind were tracking down a serial killer and hunting a Wendigo. Since it's Hellboy, we can always bring back the usual villains. (I'm not sure I'm allowed to say what they are on here, but you know who I'm talking about.) For non Hellboy fans, it doesn't even have to be about the BPRD. Just the general concept of paranormal investigators that work for the government.

Cowboy Bebop

-Our characters are a bounty hunting duo trying to make ends meat.
-Outlaw x Bounty hunter come together under a common goal

Fallout (West Coast Only pls)

Any plot

Soul Eater**

Weapon x Meister duo on the path to becoming Death Scythes. Collecting the 99 Kishin eggs and witch soul. Their bond is tested along the way.
(i also really like soul eaters magic system and I'm down to rp a meister x weapon duo in a plot that has nothing to do with Soul Eater.)

Kenshi***

Hunt Showdown 1895

(Or something similar)
I really want to explore the gameplay loop in roleplay with OC hunters.

Other fandoms/ inspirations
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Adventure Time
Bioshock
Darkest Dungeon
Halo
Pokemon
Attack on Titan
Kill Six Billion Demons
Dorohedoro

Thank you for reading all of that. I'm sick of making a new interest check every time I join a new fandom. So I'm just gonna keep editing this one until I die. Cant wait you see you guy's characters!

1678977436492.gif

Last edited:
A Cowboy bebop setting sounds fascinating! Iโ€™m down.

Ohhh my god I'm super rusty with both of these (aka never gotten the chance to rp them) but I would absolutely go crazy for a BRPD or Fallout rp. I would love to talk about some plots and such!

Ohhh my god I'm super rusty with both of these (aka never gotten the chance to rp them) but I would absolutely go crazy for a BRPD or Fallout rp. I would love to talk about some plots and such!
Hello, hello! If you're still taking inquires for a Fallout roleplay partner, I'd be more than happy to plot something out with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back