[The Inn Between] Tribal Valley Shores

standalone

The Tribal Valley Shores? Of what tribe, residents of the Inn Between may wonder. It suddenly appeared one day in the Inn Between, somewhere close to Shadow City. It didn't take that long for residents to discover, but it is interesting to note how much civilization there is... or, more like was. Stone buildings and staircases adorned with cultural symbols are all abound. Giant trees of ivory wood seem incorporated into the architecture itself. It really is a marvel to behold.

One can immediately tell of the disaster that struck what should be a beautiful native city made of stone: a flood. A very, BIG, flood. More than half of the actual city is submerged in water. What remains of all of the water that flushed out this civilization may be nothing. Hope you can swim!

Time is normal in the Tribal Valley Shores, but sometimes the occasional hostile creature will be found. Be careful though, because many vicious creatures appear at night. According to resident reports, the parts of the city that are underwater aren't much safer. People have also confirmed that there are sanctions of the city that remain relatively untouched. This is especially apparent in the underwater reaches of the Valley Shores. That means treasure! However, the deeper you go, the more dangerous it gets...

This Location Is Close To:

- Shadow City

A Teleporter Is Available And Goes To:

- The Inn

Sakura Udo

Tame the Tendrils

A tall, bent tree in the Valley suddenly distorts and shifts in place. A peculiar being seems to step from the tree as if it was a door. It looks as if I'm not where I started anymore. How did I come to be in this place? I just was taking a quick jump from Iki to Nemuro. The figure looks to be rather taller than a grown man and has ivy for hair and bark for skin. Looking just about like an overly tall human, he has amber coloured eyes and speaks without moving his mouth. "Hello? Where is it that I find myself?" The pools of water stir at his feet and say nothing in reply. His eyes take on a duller colour and he seems to be concerned without moving a muscle. The warm feeling of sunlight hits the figure and his 'hair' rises up, leaves facing the sun like flowers. He continues walking, hair swaying gently in the breeze when he suddenly steps on a carved line in the ground and then confidently steps into the center of the design, looking slightly amused, his eyes taking on a much deeper light. Suddenly, the viny figure disappears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back