• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wings of Heroes - World of Dragons

I plan on making a Draken/Wyvern/Dragon and plan him to be "The Tyrant of Oblivion" (Its his Title)

He would be a Mostly land Dragon that docent require flight or is unable to fly,it depends on the way, but the question is:

My dragon will be unable/docent want to fly and is unable to breath fire or use any magic ability, but he would be a brute. Powerful enough to dig through solid stone,fast enough to chase any prey on land,would something such as this be allowed? i am just making sure so i can create my CS without any errors.

Yonsisac said:
I plan on making a Draken/Wyvern/Dragon and plan him to be "The Tyrant of Oblivion" (Its his Title)
He would be a Mostly land Dragon that docent require flight or is unable to fly,it depends on the way, but the question is:

My dragon will be unable/docent want to fly and is unable to breath fire or use any magic ability, but he would be a brute. Powerful enough to dig through solid stone,fast enough to chase any prey on land,would something such as this be allowed? i am just making sure so i can create my CS without any errors.
In regards to this, I will be explaining the different dragon types I the new Lore tab. What it sounds though,you might want and Earth type dragon, I will explain it here but I am on my phone so I can't do it well.

Can you tag me once the lore for the dragons is finished? Also is it possible to have more than one dragon character?

Fezzes said:
Somehow, I knew this would happen. Everyone wants to be a dragon.
Well it's a rather rare option in an RP and my favourite role to play. I'd love to run a dragon RP myself, but it would take forever for me to make the thread....

Last edited by a moderator:
Abyss said:
Well it's a rather rare option in an RP and my favourite role to play. I'd love to run a dragon RP myself, but it would take forever for me to make the thread....
Oh, yeah. I'm not complaining. To maintain a balance of people, let's not just create only dragons. If you're going to create a dragon, I would request that you also create at least one non-dragon. Just for some pretense that this isn't an 'I'M A MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON' RP. Also, I'm putting into my character's history that he's formed a partnership with a dragon. So yeah, someone can fill that.

Fezzes said:
Oh, yeah. I'm not complaining. To maintain a balance of people, let's not just create only dragons. If you're going to create a dragon, I would request that you also create at least one non-dragon. Just for some pretense that this isn't an 'I'M A MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON' RP. Also, I'm putting into my character's history that he's formed a partnership with a dragon. So yeah, someone can fill that.
I think that's a good idea, but from my own experience when I've done that it just sorta leaves me with one character I love and another that I'm only playing because I have to... I mean, I'm sure I could do it if you need/really want me to but I prefer to put my all into something if I can.

Also what are the Kateya?

Abyss said:
I think that's a good idea, but from my own experience when I've done that it just sorta leaves me with one character I love and another that I'm only playing because I have to... I mean, I'm sure I could do it if you need/really want me to but I prefer to put my all into something if I can.
Also what are the Kateya?
Okay. Fair enough. We'll just have lots of dragons, I guess.

The Kateya are basically beastmen. My idiot of a friend forgot to put that in.

Fezzes said:
Okay. Fair enough. We'll just have lots of dragons, I guess.
The Kateya are basically beastmen. My idiot of a friend forgot to put that in.
I don't know, I'm not saying it's a bad idea or that you shouldn't use it; that was just my own opinion. If there are beastmen involved then I'd actually probably be up for it. You could also always use ratios or limited positions, whatever you do it's up to you guys and you should manage it however you want ^^

Abyss said:
I don't know, I'm not saying it's a bad idea or that you shouldn't use it; that was just my own opinion. If there are beastmen involved then I'd actually probably be up for it. You could also always use ratios or limited positions, whatever you do it's up to you guys and you should manage it however you want ^^
I'll discuss it with him. Whenever he gets online.

Hello, Sorry about the explanations but being on my phone is a bit hard.

I don't want to limit entries but I might close it if we get a lot of people. As to dragons, there can be multiple but yes, as my co-gm has explained, make it balanced, the main part is the dragon relics, not the dragons too much.

Is there a limit on what is considered "magic?" Like is it essentially just elemental stuff or can be just about everything?

SimpleReading said:
Is there a limit on what is considered "magic?" Like is it essentially just elemental stuff or can be just about everything?
Anything that you think that a fantasy magic user can do, that is not divine, can be done.

Fezzes said:
Hey, yons. Haven't seen you for ages. What's up?
YO WAZZAAAAAAA!! hey fezz! sorry been busy with IRL...as you can see by my late response....sorry

Yonsisac said:
YO WAZZAAAAAAA!! hey fezz! sorry been busy with IRL...as you can see by my late response....sorry
Nah, it's all good yonsi. Yons. I can't think of a proper nickname. But yeah, it's all good. Just try not to die partway into this RP.

Fezzes said:
Nah, it's all good yonsi. Yons. I can't think of a proper nickname. But yeah, it's all good. Just try not to die partway into this RP.
I wont this time don't worry i have free time now compared in the pass like always so expect me to be more active ^^

and don't worry call me whatever ya like i don't mind.

i am actually supriced as so far i am the only dragon user xD

will Finish CS now that i am back

Hello, my fellow RP'ers. I have made a small mistake in not mentioning most things about the three other races besides dragons and humans, namely the average lifespan. Taking a human's life to be a rough estimate of 100, Dwarves are 150, Elves are 350 and Kateya are something from 125-175, depending on the animal they are. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back