• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–š๐–’ อ

erised

๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
[class=body] position: relative; width: 765px; height: 420px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=bckg] position: absolute; width: 750px; height: 400px; background-color: #FBFBFB; overflow: hidden; padding: 7px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; left: 58%; width: 330px; height: 400px; [/class] [class=pic1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/29/a5/06/29a506b8fd06ed4bd340d0899e74aaa4.jpg); background-size: 105%; [/class] [class=pic2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/82/50/29/825029a8176096a558ed167489d13a74.jpg); background-size: 105%; [/class] [class=pic3] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d6/94/2c/d6942c2daa4f2055616eb557704ab706.jpg); background-size: 105%; [/class] [class=pic4] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/55/03/0c/55030c46340f288ed987e7d273c70ea3.jpg); background-size: 125%; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; height: auto; width: auto; font-size: 20px; line-height: 22px; color: black; text-transform: lowercase; left: 157px; top: 25px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 350px; height: 270px; color: black; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase; overflow: auto; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 340px; height: 270px; overflow: hidden; top: 100px; left: 50px; [/class] [class=tab] position: relative; width: 10px; height: 10px; background-color: black; border-radius: 50px; display: inline; font-size: 10px; color: black; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] position: absolute; top: 380px; left: 10px; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [div class=body] [div class=bckg] [div class="pic pic1 tabsContent tabsContent1"][/div] [div class="pic pic2 tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][/div] [div class="pic pic3 tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][/div] [div class="pic pic4 tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][/div] [div class=tabcontainer] [div class=tab]1[/div] [div class=tab]2[/div] [div class=tab]3[/div] [div class=tab]4[/div] [/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]hello![/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"]things to know[/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"]prompts[/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"]plots[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] hello and welcome to the illusionarium.

i'm moonchild, yes, the one that likes to stay wild. due to the current situation, i have A LOT of free time on my hands and therefore, am currently searching for a few prp partners.

i'm 18+ and have been writing and roleplaying for about 8 years. usually, i write between 600-1,000 words per post, but it all depends on the length of the reply i receive. i'm a firm believer in quality over quantity so if your reply is shorter than mine, no worries! it's what's in the post that counts.

i love chatting ooc and am LOUD so all i ask is that that you be active in ooc chat and put up with me talking your ear off.

i tend to stick with m/m, m// and m/f pairings. i am also very open to doubling up, however, would prefer to have 1 set of main characters. i try my best to reply 3-4 times per week, sometimes more and sometimes less (usually it's every other day). despite a lot of places being closed, i know school and jobs are still in session online so i understand being unable to reply often.

if i know i will be unable to post for a while, i will try my best to let you know. however, sometimes those busy days just crop up and some days i'm just feeling icky and will be unable to provide a heads up.

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display:none;"][div class=text] again, i prefer using threads to rp but will use pm.

i only use realistic face claims and will usually only write oc's.

until june 1, i will use bbcodes for character sheets and posts
but please don't feel like you have to! after june 1, posts
will be in text boxes.

please only message me if you are over 18! i myself am
over 18 and don't feel comfortable writing with anyone
under that age.

if you're interested, comment below or pm me!
(note: please write more than just "interested". at least say
the plot you're interested in and maybe a bit about
yourself and your writing style. if "interested" is all you say,
your message will unfortunately be ignored). [/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display:none;"][div class=text] sit down

"i'm the alpha now."

or

the one where muse a's university is destroyed by a natural disaster, the entire student body is forced to transfer to a new school (muse b's school), and muse a thinks they now run the place.

crown

"chin up, prince(ess), or the crown slips"

or

the one where muse a is the youngest member of the royal family (and is supposed to marry a royal of another kingdom in a few years), muse b works in the castle, and muse a happens to be absolutely infatuated with them.

side effects

"oh, you actually do have a heart"

or

the one where muse a is seen as a cruel and heartless ice prince(ess) and muse b has made it their mission to crack that icy coating around muse a's heart. [/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display:none;"][div class=text] plots will be posted individually below!
keep checking back for more. [/div][/div] [/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by erised erised [/div]

Last edited:
[class=body] position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; width: 350px; height: 400px; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=polaroid] position: absolute; width: 325px; height: 375px; background-color: #F0F0F0; box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #E3E3E3; border: 0.5px solid #E3E3E3; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 285px; height: 285px; top: 20px; left: 20px; background-color: #F5F5F5; [/class] [class=pic1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c6/36/6d/c6366dce015c432d18bf47b49cd62a99.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/47/f4/bc47f4d574fcbd2689666be3140a1ff7.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic3] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e0/30/a9/e030a94b4ac699f3cbaf9434b5e01f19.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; color: black; top: 315px; [/class] [class=splash] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: #F0F0F0; [/class] [class=stats] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; color: black; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; line-height; 15px; background-color: #F5F5F5; top: 0px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 285px; height: 285px; top: 80px; left: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 280px; height: 285px; color: black; font-size: 13px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup splash [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=namehover on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 stats [/script] [script class=namehover on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 stats [/script] [div class=body] [div class=polaroid style="transform: rotate(12deg); top: 15px; right: -35px;"][div class="pic pic2"][/div][/div] [div class=polaroid style="transform: rotate(-10deg); top: 20px; left: -50px;"][div class="pic pic3"][/div][/div] [div class=polaroid] [div class="name namehover" style="top: 20px;"]days gone by[div class="stats hidden"][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text]muse a is this yearโ€™s hot, new, up and coming songwriter. despite being young, and despite being fairly new to the scene, muse a has written songs for several different artists and bands that have gone on to become massive global hits. because of that, they are highly sought after by the managers of popular recording artists, all wanting muse a to write a song for or write with the artist. one of their writing sessions just so happens to be with muse b. muse b has been in the pop scene for years, having entered the industry at the young age of 16. the majority of their songs have become popular worldwide due to significant airtime on the radio. but now, having left their teenage years behind, they want to try something new. a different sound. muse a is here to help with that. or at least try. muse b has long since had the reputation of being a diva and very difficult to work with. muse a just wants to focus on writing and creating a song that will launch muse b to the number one spot on the charts. but with muse bโ€™s rep, that might be a bit difficult to do. [/div][/div] [div class="splash button"] [div class="pic pic1"][/div] [div class=name]days gone by[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=body] position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; width: 350px; height: 400px; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=polaroid] position: absolute; width: 325px; height: 375px; background-color: #F0F0F0; box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #E3E3E3; border: 0.5px solid #E3E3E3; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 285px; height: 285px; top: 20px; left: 20px; background-color: #F5F5F5; [/class] [class=pic1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6b/28/13/6b2813c74fd2141ada35859cf3b1da0b.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cf/18/94/cf1894b57f788a34e459439707916635.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic3] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/88/e5/3d/88e53dcf2f273f125ee87f16aead9c26.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; color: black; top: 315px; [/class] [class=splash] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: #F0F0F0; [/class] [class=stats] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; color: black; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; line-height; 15px; background-color: #F5F5F5; top: 0px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 285px; height: 285px; top: 80px; left: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 280px; height: 285px; color: black; font-size: 13px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup splash [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=namehover on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 stats [/script] [script class=namehover on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 stats [/script] [div class=body] [div class=polaroid style="transform: rotate(12deg); top: 15px; right: -35px;"][div class="pic pic2"][/div][/div] [div class=polaroid style="transform: rotate(-10deg); top: 20px; left: -50px;"][div class="pic pic3"][/div][/div] [div class=polaroid] [div class="name namehover" style="top: 20px;"]mad city[div class="stats hidden"][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text]muse a is the only child of one of the cityโ€™s most feared mafia leaders, though most donโ€™t know that a exists since their father is determined to keep them out of the spotlight. however, one day, their father is too injured to complete a business job, so sends muse a to do it. it is there that muse a comes across muse b, the youngest child of the cityโ€™s other most feared mafia leader, and muse aโ€™s fatherโ€™s biggest rival. from a young age, the children were taught to hate each other. the hatred shines through when they meet, both realizing they were sent by their respective fathers for the same thing. after the initial hatred filled greetings, they get to talking and realize that the other isnโ€™t so bad. [/div][/div] [div class="splash button"] [div class="pic pic1"][/div] [div class=name]mad city[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=body] position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; width: 350px; height: 400px; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=polaroid] position: absolute; width: 325px; height: 375px; background-color: #F0F0F0; box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #E3E3E3; border: 0.5px solid #E3E3E3; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 285px; height: 285px; top: 20px; left: 20px; background-color: #F5F5F5; [/class] [class=pic1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/37/67/04/376704f55ab2f7b6b71121272f5a735a.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2a/88/5a/2a885acd15faaedf7b4decb6a3746805.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic3] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/da/89/b1/da89b1e2f3cb3038a1963f6fd2e36d32.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: black; top: 280px; [/class] [class=splash] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: #F0F0F0; [/class] [class=stats] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; color: black; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; line-height; 15px; background-color: #F5F5F5; top: 0px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 285px; height: 285px; top: 80px; left: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 280px; height: 285px; color: black; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup splash [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=namehover on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 stats [/script] [script class=namehover on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 stats [/script] [div class=body] [div class=polaroid style="transform: rotate(12deg); top: 15px; right: -35px;"][div class="pic pic2"][/div][/div] [div class=polaroid style="transform: rotate(-10deg); top: 20px; left: -50px;"][div class="pic pic3"][/div][/div] [div class=polaroid] [div class="name namehover" style="top: -8px;"]wave[div class="stats hidden"][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text]throughout their life, muse a has known nothing but hardships. from divorces and death, alcoholism and overdoses, life hasnโ€™t been too kind. after graduating from university, muse a decides they want a fresh start at life. so, they pack up their small possessions and set off, unaware of where this journey will take them. along the way, they stop at this small beach town and, after spending the rest of the day and night there, decide that this is where they want to settle. at the end of the week, muse a decides to go to a bar to celebrate a successful move in and a restart of life. it is there that they meet muse b, the one bartending for the night. muse b has lived in the town all their life. their parents had moved here when they themselves were young, had muse b, and remained ever since. muse b spent their days exploring around town with the other kids, swimming, surfing and going to school. before heading off to university, they held various jobs such as lifeguarding at the beach, teaching swimming and surfing lessons, working at local restaurants, etc. after graduating, muse b retuned home and resumed work as a surfing instructor, taking up bartending on the side. itโ€™s during a night of bartending that they meet muse a. after a few minutes of talking, muse b knows that muse a has been through a lot, can see it in their eyes, the way they talk and hold themselves. right then and there, muse b decides to show muse a the healing powers of the small town by the ocean. [/div][/div] [div class="splash button"] [div class="pic pic1"][/div] [div class=name]wave[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=body] position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; width: 350px; height: 400px; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=polaroid] position: absolute; width: 325px; height: 375px; background-color: #F0F0F0; box-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #E3E3E3; border: 0.5px solid #E3E3E3; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 285px; height: 285px; top: 20px; left: 20px; background-color: #F5F5F5; [/class] [class=pic1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/21/d5/95/21d5957abe31eb76da94d62ddf57c6a2.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/b6/e0/64b6e0891c18b57350eb096cbd2f4725.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic3] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a8/05/13/a805132987ca3448c3b753686efc6b10.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; color: black; top: 315px; [/class] [class=splash] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: #F0F0F0; [/class] [class=stats] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; color: black; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; line-height; 15px; background-color: #F5F5F5; top: 0px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 285px; height: 285px; top: 80px; left: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 280px; height: 285px; color: black; font-size: 13px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [script class=button on=click] addClass slideup splash [/script] [class=slideup] animation-name: {post_id}slup; animation-duration: 1.7s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slup] [keyframe=0]transform: translateY(0%);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateY(-100%);visibility:hidden;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=namehover on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 stats [/script] [script class=namehover on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 stats [/script] [div class=body] [div class=polaroid style="transform: rotate(12deg); top: 15px; right: -35px;"][div class="pic pic2"][/div][/div] [div class=polaroid style="transform: rotate(-10deg); top: 20px; left: -50px;"][div class="pic pic3"][/div][/div] [div class=polaroid] [div class="name namehover" style="top: 20px;"]DANGER[div class="stats hidden"][/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text]ever since they were a child, muse a has dreamed of being a detective. they recently graduated from the local police academy and were quickly hired by the local police detective force. their first job is to go undercover to help bring down the cityโ€™s most feared mob. to do this, muse a must pretend they are interested in joining and go through the initiation process. once initiated, they participate in the activities, all while reporting back to the police precinct in secret. however, despite all this time spent with the mob group, they have yet to set eyes on the two people the police want brought down the most. one day, muse a is sent on a mission with a few others, one of the others being muse b. after, they find themselves hanging with muse b a lot and, despite bโ€™s brash and indifferent persona, find themselves falling. when muse a finds out that muse b is the leaderโ€™s child, one of the people the police want to bring down the most, muse a has a decision to make โ€” use muse b to get to their father? or quit being a detective, their dream since childhood, and stay with b. the only life muse b has ever known has been mob. they were born into it and had no other choice but to live it. their great-grandfather started this mob, then their grandfather took over, then their father, and when their father steps down, muse b will take over. this is what the family does, how they work. they start learning all about the history and the inner workings of the gang as a child, along with weaponry. by the time muse b was 9, they knew more about weapons such as knives and guns than most people in the military. at 14, they could hit moving targets 50 feet away with their eyes closed. should they need to, muse b was ready to take over at a moments notice. but they didnโ€™t want to. muse b wanted out of this lifeโ€”but they couldnโ€™t. this is what their family does, they have to do it too. thereโ€™s no other choice. upon realizing that theyโ€™re trapped, their personality takes a turn for the worseโ€”becomes colder, more lethal and brutal. they donโ€™t care. they just want out. but then they meet muse a, and maybe, just maybe, things might start looking up. [/div][/div] [div class="splash button"] [div class="pic pic1"][/div] [div class=name]DANGER[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

reserved for plot 5 - awkward silence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back