The Ice Box (OOC)

This planet is not earth, but clearly can still sustain life. However, as the introduction states, the humans on the planet survive off of solely fish for the majority of their diet. Does this imply that besides sea creatures and the humans there are no other beasts alive on planet? i.e. No new and interesting animals that have been found on the planet as of yet.

This planet is not earth, but clearly can still sustain life. However, as the introduction states, the humans on the planet survive off of solely fish for the majority of their diet. Does this imply that besides sea creatures and the humans there are no other beasts alive on planet? i.e. No new and interesting animals that have been found on the planet as of yet.

life forms will be elaborated on later. There is no terrestrial life other than the humans. Majority of the life is in the sea, which is either 10-20 foot long fish, or the sea creatures that kill humans. as far as plant life goes, there's seaweed and some algae, though it's probably not enough to have a 30% oxygen atmosphere. That there is a plot point that will be explored in the RP.

Oh, okay. So they basically kick...?

Well slow hard punches/swings whit axes. Inax do is pretty quick whit her spears to melee and throwning (need to be if you want catch fishes)

They are strong people, and their family is feared about that reason (and name) There could be that their ancestors had hunt down monsters before, whit same kind weapons that they have.

@JPax

What about Shadowflower?

I think I wrote for this.

Is anyone still here? If less than 6 of you remain as of January 20th, 2017, we can declare this project dead and I'll have a new one out sometime in the future Nope, that was a lie. probably never again xD 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone still here? If less than 6 of you remain, we can declare this project dead and I'll have a new one out sometime in the future Nope, that was a lie. probably never again xD

Wait when holidays are over, like new year right now, after couple hours people start shooting rockets here and somewhere they shoot already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back