• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Hunter and the Thief

Questor

A RP about a Vampire/Abnormal Hunter of the Church who meets up with a Thief. The thief is not an ordinary human. Due to an accident that involved a vampire and something in his genitics he has become immortal. He can be killed with decapitation or being shot in the heart, but other wise he stays young and lives on. He has the speed, strength, agility and healing ability of the vampires but does not crave blood or burns in the light of the sun. The Hunter has been bred from child hood to be a Hunter by the church. She is the strongest and fastest of the Hunters. The Churches finest. The Order of Hunters seek out any that are not human and especially vampires and werewolves which seem to be the most common.

My vampires have heart beats and breath air. It is something in their blood that causes the change in humans, like a virus. They are the weaker version of the Original Vampire Cain, and his creations he called his children (Anubis, Set, Ra, Akasha, and Horas). These and their creations were able to live in the light of the sun and change into animal forms. But due to the thinning of the Blood or other factors they have become a pale form of the vampires of old.

If you wish to join it, I will get it started tonight. Got to run to the store for a few things then will get it up.

Send the PM and I will reply when I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back