• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Experiment

Aw damn. I was going to have lizard DNA. Go full on Lizardman. What if there would be "accepted" hybrids, like people with wings, nekos, etc, and then the "monsters" like the spider kid, and more animalistic transformations? Also someone should be a centaur. That'd be cool.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Aw damn. I was going to have lizard DNA. Go full on Lizardman. What if there would be "accepted" hybrids, like people with wings, nekos, etc, and then the "monsters" like the spider kid, and more animalistic transformations? Also someone should be a centaur. That'd be cool.
Well, there's no rule against two lizard hybrids, so you can still be one, just make it so that you are different from the other lizard hybrid (different appearance, abilities, etc)

Also like your idea about different attitudes towards different hybrids, there could be people who accept hybrids, those who detest them, and those in a sort of moral grey area, who are only tolerant of certain hybrids. It's interesting, think I'll do it once the public finds out about hybrids.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RowdyPotato

I love the hybrid you made. It is quite original and could make for a good war time assassin. I like how you incorporated the Horned Lizard who doesn't get much respect I feel. It has one of the most unique self defense systems in nature. Also, Komodo Dragons have toxic saliva and don't create any actual poison themselves .The saliva is dangerous due to the bacteria present in it that makes it potent enough to kill large mammals ten times over. All the Komodo Dragon has to do is bite and relax until its meal collapses. You could include that somehow perhaps.

Sources...

Mystery of the Komodo dragon's poisonous bite is solved - it's down to terrible dental hygiene

Aw, why thank you! I knew it was bacteria in their saliva that killed things(though I didn't know it was THAT bad), but something I read somewhere made me a little confused along the way, so I tried to make is passable for each theory. Now I know for sure, so thank you! Also, I'm glad you got the whole 'war machine' type feel with her, it's what I was aiming for. I agree, you never see anyone mixed up with the Horned Lizard, so I decided to throw him in. I honestly couldn't resist actually, imagining her getting upset and shoot blood from her eye at someone was far too amusing. @TheMadIceCreamMan

@RowdyPotato

Still those scientist made a major risk in putting in those genes since the clogging factor might have failed. Actually there is a species of bat that when it bites their blood meal (commonly larger mammals) it makes the wound where they bit continuously bleed and insensitive to pain, due to two poisons it injects. If you unknowingly get injected with that it could kill you when you use your blood spitting.

@Spinoceratopsrex

Is it possible to Roleplay as a scientist in the facility?

Announcement: Ok everyone, thanks for your interest! I have decided I will start the RP early this week, possibly tomorrow if I can, I look forward to interacting with everyone's characters.

Bye for now!

Update: I have decided that there are multiple facilities in the world, so when the hybrids are discovered, there will be more in the world than around 550 odd.

In other news, The Rp has started!!!!1111!!!!!one!!!111!!

So, I was going to create a sympathetic scientist but I find myself wanting to experiment on hybrids much more then I want to give them social rights. Thus Elisabeth Mintworth was created!

Sorry to seem rude, but my character was totally pressed up against yours, there's no way your character could have kicked Bellame in the chest unless her legs can go through solid matter. @DarknessSpirit

We didn't tell you so there is nothing to say thank you for. Anyways just be sure to 'Watch' the thread for when posts start forming instead of waiting for a signal. It shouldn't automatically be expected that the host an RP to inform you when the roleplay starts, though it is good hospitality it shouldn't be expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedLikeRoses said:
Wow, thanks for telling me you started.. -_-
Sorry about that, I was unaware that GMs alerted when the RP starts (every RP I've been in usually just made a post about it starting in the OOC.)

But anyway, we haven't actually been doing much, we're still imprisoned in our cells, so any newcomers shouldn't get lost in the plot or anything.

Also on the subject of alerting people, I will tell everyone who signed up about this starting who hasn't started posting yet: @Geek with Me @KaylyTheFae

@Alexis Martin

It's began, not much has happened, so you should be able to post without having no idea what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back