• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hunt Begins... For a partner!

Nostalgic-Writer

Melancholy Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey Folks! Your reclusive melancholy writer here!
Yet again taking a shot in the dark for finding a consistent partner to explore some ideas and stories both my own and theirs. I hope anyone reading this is doing well during these odd times in our lifetime, and I hope to provide an adequate distraction for the stimulated and creative mind looking to write up a story.
A little bit about myself, I have an affinity for fandom based universes to write in particular examples include (SCP Foundation, Naruto, Bleach, 91 Days, Durarara, Castlevania, Red dead redemption, Soul eater, Fullmetal Alchemist.) This is a very brief list off the top of my head of worlds I love to work with. If you have any suggestions or questions please don't hesitate to say or bring them up. But I also love unique individual concepts and worlds to build upon and create a narrative inside.
To be honest I've had a rather wonky schedule over the past few years on the site. I occasionally return to find a partner and more often than not we find ourselves busy or losing interest in whatever we're working on. Which happens, we all get burnt out or occupied and I only ask that if a situation like that appears on the horizon that we are able to openly speak with one another about either potentially working in the future or abandoning the project. This time around I just hope to find like-minded people with some available free time to work on some projects with!

I hope to be hearing from you soon! Don't hesitate to post in this thread or DM me! Have a great day :)

Hi I Like the sound of it! Ik abit aboutmRed Dead redemption{I quite like like the horses :3} I'm pretty free most of the time except for Saturdays and sunday Afternoons,I do go off around 10Pm as I feel I get caught up and can't sleep but i'm atleast on here twice a day or more
Discord works for me if you'd want to move it there but on here works fine aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back