[The Hundred Worlds] Mind your mines

CrazyIvan

Two Thousand Club
The Magus Society of Raal is seeking able bodied, and minded, individuals to retrieve a layn crystal from the vanns mine. The mine is infused with magical essence and as such to retrieve the crystal safely, and for your own safety, we are looking for people that are at least somewhat skilled in the ways of magic. This is not expected to be a dangerous mission, as we usual send our own out to retrieve them, but due to recent shortages we are requesting your aid in this matter. As one of the things our initiates are required to do we will be offering intiated status in the society for those that want it, as part of the reward.

Reward: 2,000gp

Required Reputations:

Magic 1

Well since no one else with magic has applied thus far if you wish to be the party leader go ahead and start to make your party.

"A human, a dwarf and a half-elf walk into a mine..." I think I've heard this one before, Tim says smiling while enjoying a glass of cold refreshing ale.

A tail snakes out, snatching an unattended mug of ale off the table. A few seconds later, it is slammed down, drained of its contents, by a Vanara wearing a grin that could only be described as smug, and the pleasantly glazed look found in the bottom of a bottle.

"you guysh don't happen to have any room for a monkey on your little, *HIC* quesht, do ya?"

(Hmmm, well it can't hurt to have an extra meat shield in case things go awry) Absolutely my good primate. What by chance is your name?

"The name'sh Markatapti, but you can call me Marka." He grabs a convenient chair, spins it around, then sits down, arms crossed over the back.

((I can play Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday after 6:30, and on Sunday before 6:00))

((Ok, I'm picturing that since there are multiple conversations going on with the same people, everyone is just pulling tables together and sitting at two of the tables at once.))

*Rogar looks at the job poster* So what exactly does this job entail again?

((times that I'm free in general: Monday/Wednesday after 6 PM, Friday from 12-8 PM, Saturday after 6 PM, and Sunday after 2 PM. I'll quip up about any exceptions))

((I figured this game would be mostly play-by-post, but if we need a time, I'm free anytime. Just tell me when and I'll clear my schedule that day.))

Okay what do people think of this week either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday after 6pm does that work for people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back