• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π“𝐇𝐄 π‡πŽπ‘π‘πŽπ‘! β€” π₯π’π―π’π§π ππžπšπβ€™π¬ 𝟏𝐱𝟏 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑

livingdead

π˜₯𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘴, π˜₯𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

1x1 check

( in search of like-minded rpers )

THE HORROR!

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

βž₯INTRODUCTION;

( note β€” please do not reply to this thread. if you are interested, dm me instead! )

hello! i’m ash, an artist & aspiring writer. roleplaying for me is my favorite way to tell compelling stories and explore new characters, share ideas, and invest in stories with a partner that is as enthusiastic about them as i am. even though, as of late, i’m constantly looking to improve my writing and develop my characters, a fun story is still the aspect of it all that i hold above all else. if that all sounds appealing, i hope you’ll enjoy conjuring up ideas with me!

βž₯GUIDELINES & INFO;

-must be at least seventeen.
-though i’m generally very active, my motivation and availability to write can fluctuate at times. i’ll minimally get one post in a week but i usually reply much more often β€” if there’s ever a reason i can’t deliver, i’ll be sure to let you know and i’d appreciate the same.
-posts generally between 200 - 1000 words. i’ll only write what’s really necessary rather than writing more for the sake of it. quality over quantity type beat.
-i’d prefer a long-term experience, so ooc chatter is definitely encouragedβ€”i’d like collaboration so i hope that you would take the time to contribute your ideas and work with me.
-i love to focus on our characters and create moodboards, playlists, ect.
-third person past tense.
-realistic faceclaims or written descriptions only.
-i’m lgbt+ myself so it’s likely my characters will be too. more often than not i’ll play a male character, but this doesn’t mean i won’t branch out and create a diverse array of characters depending on the situation. that said, any gender pairing is alright with me, platonic or romantic.
-i prefer on-site dms for rp, but i’m alright with moving ooc to discord once we’ve got a plot going.
-please tell me a bit about yourself if you decide to message me! a name to call you, your interests, just so we have something to work with.
-ghost friendlyβ€”however a warning is appreciated.

βž₯INTERESTS;

Genres.
✧ Horror ***
✧ Thriller ***
✧ Post-apocalyptic *
✧ Mystery **
✧ Romance
✧ Drama
✧ Sci-fi
✧ Survival

✧ Small town mysteries
✧ 80’s/90’s/2000’s
✧ 90’s grunge
✧ Zombies
✧ Roadtrips
✧ Cryptids & the supernatural
✧ Old friends
✧ Outcasts
✧ Paranormal investigators
✧ Friends to lovers

βž₯PLOTS & IDEAS;

( bolded = preferred role )

if you have any plots or ideas of your own you think i’d be interested in, send them my way!

-a 90’s supernatural small-town mystery. mainly something IT inspired, stranger things inspired, maybe murder mystery or vampires or a monster! my plot ahead sets up something similar but i’d really love to mix it up with something new. could include a friends-to-lovers, drama on the side, alt kids, outcasts, ect.! lots of possibilities for this & love to try new characters with it.

-horror plot where our characters are stranded and investigate an old cabin/ghost town and decide to stay there for some time. could include some paranormal elements, a thriller, maybe even a mystery! investigating some mysterious cabin in the middle of the woods would be super fun. could also include survival elements!

-90’s/2000’s friends to to lovers, maybe music-centric romance. typical messing around & getting into trouble during the summer or a long break. could be almost-highschool dropouts, or i really like the idea of our characters spending as much time together as they possibly can before they leave for college or one of them leaves for college and the other stays. they could be making music together instead, trying to get their work out there despite being from a terribly small and diminishing town, ect.

-zombies! i’ve been obsessed with post apocalyptic stories lately, admittedly inspired by the walking dead or the last of us. could be a modern, breakout day type beat, or could be years into the post-apocalypse already and there’s a sort of dystopian society. could include a slow-burn, heartfelt romance.

❝ lately, rumors have began to resurface in the small town of westbrook, regarding the woods that surround the town. most never return, but those who do bring back impossible stories of terrifying creatures that lurk around the surrounding woods and live in the shadows. the local urban legend has been thought to be a hoaxβ€”perhaps to keep the children from wandering too far into the woods. no one has been paying too much attention to it until now. when the children of westbrook begin to go missing, all hope seems lost. muse a, the older siblings of one of the vanished children, has been working tirelessly to find and eliminate the threat of a creature they believe exists. muse b’s siblings has gone missing lately, too, and though they’ve searched for every explanation they can get, nothing makes sense. muse b, though skeptical of these stories, confides in muse a as a last resort. ❞

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back