• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓋𝑒~

honxey

ara ara~
about me
heya~! i’m honxey but you can just call me honey or nini. i’m seventeen years old, and i go by the pronouns she/her. i’m on the west coast of america, so i’m in the pst timezone. i’m new to this website, but i’ve been a roleplaying off and on for around six years now and was very familiar with the website FeralFront. i enjoy playing video games, talking to my friends on discord, writing, and watching anime/reading mangas.

my roleplaying style
i can type as little as a paragraph or two to eight-ten, depending on my muse and what the other person prefers. however, a no-go from me is two sentence answers or anything too simple. i enjoy details. i also enjoy fairly detailed character bios! so i wouldn’t quite call myself advanced, but maybe semi-advanced to advanced. i prefer to roleplay the female counterpart in mxf roleplays, but am open to multi-character mxf (one male, one female each).

what i roleplay
i adooore romance and drama, and that’s what i’m here for today~! i’ll roleplay a larrrge number of things, but romance in the plot is a must. i’m down for a modern or fantasy setting, and even some fandoms. what i won’t do however is explicit sexual content nor extreme violence/gore. implications of either are okay, but nothing detailed

my hero academia
soul eater
blue exorcist
fairy tail
sword art online
miraculous ladybug
kakegurui
darling in the franxx
bunny girl senpai
violet evergarden
a silent voice
your name
dragon age inquisition
overwatch

prompts
these are not my prompts, i found them on tumblr

the celebrity
where a fan meets a celeb and they take a selfie together. he posts it on instagram and realizes he doesn’t have her so he sets the description as ‘ft this pretty face’ and her friends freak out when they see the photo. mind you, she doesn’t have insta so her friends make her make an acc. she does and her friends tag her and he follows her.
they don’t communicate for a long while and then suddenly one day he’s got a free day and he’s going through his feed and he sees a photo of her. he likes it and she believes it was a mistake until he comments on the photo and they finally start to DM but.. he’s in a relationship with another celeb and she tells him that she’s not going to pursue any feelings because he’s taken and he’s all, ‘so you have feelings for me too? nd the angst and confusion and sneaking around dates once he tells her the relationship with his gf is for pr only.

neighbors
neighbors muse a & b are always at war over the washer and dryer in their condos and muse b accidentally takes muse a’s bra in his clothes. he and his gf were already having problems and she wouldn’t leave and used him for his place and money. the gf found muse a’s bra and asks who’s bra it is. there’s a knock on the door and muse a is all ‘you have my bra. can i have it back? i know that you have it.. bc i accidentally ended up with your underwear too’
bonus: muse a and the (ex)gf are enemies for whatever reason and muse a actually has a secret crush on b but whatever

love on ice
Muse A is an aspiring figure skater who likes to practice skating at their local outdoor rink. Muse B is an avid hockey player and likes to practice at the same rink. Neither muse likes to share.

arranged marriage
After several years of failed romantic relationships of their choosing, Muse A resigns to follow through with an arranged marriage set up by their parents many years ago. Muse B, the sibling of the intended bride/groom, arrives 1 month before the wedding is to take place with the daunting task of informing Muse A and their family that the intended bride/groom has married already and that there won’t be a wedding– except when Muse A and Muse B meet for the 1st time, Muse B becomes smitten and can’t quite break the news that they aren’t the intended bride/groom..

reaching out
if any of this interests you, feel free to hit me with a pm or just reply to this post!! i’m also totally down for plot building/other ideas! thank you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back