• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Hiden Rage [Interesting Check]

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
Well i have this idea Pop up and kinda seem Promosing so desided too give it a go

Im still thinking what shoold the Plot be but i have the title xD here is the main part of the RP and would like help making it too ^^

so Basacly some normal people have "Rage Souls" as theas are souls that have a Hiden Evil Power in them and we dont know we have it (Maybe some will),So wen the person is in rage or some other way too Triger there rage soul they would Turn too a beast that they dont have control over,till time too time they learn how too control it and then master it having Full control

as its seperated in 2 Categorys of Rage souls

(There is no need of both forms too be togheather in a pic xD )

1.Mono soul=This one has only one rage transformation so basacly human too beast and much easy too control than the other soul tipe

Example:this one has only one

answermyprayer_by_mutantparasitex-d6sbpw9.png

2.Omni Soul=Theas one is a little more complex as its devided in 2 stages there first beast that they turn from human too beast and then they need too finde a way too Triger there Final stage that will lead them too there True beast,but if they whant too that is,aswell its Very Hard too learn how too control it

Example:as you can see here 3 stages (Front too back)

infection_of_insanity_by_mutantparasitex-d6hyldi.png

so what you guys think? Good? because i would like some help with plot and other ideas maybe xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back