• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Heroes of Media!

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

1. Doubling, unless you're comfortable simply playing the role I ask of you.2. Communication, let me know -if possible- when you're going to be gone from the role play for a while.3. Dedication, I prefer my role plays to continue until the story has been completed.4. Eighteen or older, I write mature themes and don't want to be restricted.5. PM, I only role play through private message as I dislike threads.

Disclaimer:

I absolutely adore the YouTubers listed below and only wish to indulge myself and my partner with some harmless creative writing.

This is just for fun!

I'm looking for someone to play either of these men, preferably Jack!

I will happily double in exchange. 

Jacksepticeye - Jack/Sean

Markipiler - Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not 18, I am currently 16. I can handle mature themes, as long as they dont break Rpn Rules (No smut and such). Other than that I fit your wants! If you would like to roleplay. I can play both Jack and Mark. Preferably Mark. I would love to double, if you tell me which youtubers you can play I can pick one from it!!!

I am not 18, I am currently 16. I can handle mature themes, as long as they dont break Rpn Rules (No smut and such). Other than that I fit your wants! If you would like to roleplay. I can play both Jack and Mark. Preferably Mark. I would love to double, if you tell me which youtubers you can play I can pick one from it!!!

Hello! I usually refrain from younger partners, but if you're comfortable with it, I don't mind. ^_^  Of course, nothing that will break the site rules is included. There will just be a build up and then immediate fade to black in sexual situations. So if that doesn't bother you, then welcome! 

I can play Markiplier, PewDiePie, Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Marcus Butler, Anthony Padilla and I'll try my best to be accurate with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back