• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

forestferns

smile like you mean it
Angel Dust Adam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

AN INTRODUCTION
the hazbin hotel brainrot continues. i am currently only in search of hazbin hotel! maybe I’ll add helluva boss but right now I just want hazbin hotel.

THINGS ABOUT ME

— You can call me Anthony (Annie for short) or Juniper!

— I am 22 years old and I live in the EST timezone. I often stay up late and different timezones don’t matter to me.

— I am a polyamorous pan aroace xenic trans man. My pronouns are he/neos

— I have AuDHD and anxiety. I've got a bunch of special interests and hyperfixations I would love to talk about!

— I have been roleplaying since 2012

— I absolutely love gushing about OCs and ships with my roleplay partners and creating memes and headcanons.

— I can do OOC in DMs or on Discord!

ABOUT YOU / THE ROLEPLAY

— You must be 18+ of age. I do not roleplay with minors

— You must also be LGBTQ+ friendly. All of my OCs are part of the LGBTQ+ community. I won’t tolerate any sort of bigotry here.

— Be comfortable with doubling / tripling up. It’s only fair that we both have a chance to play our OCs. Want to do 4 Canon / OC pairings? Yes please! The more the merrier!

— Romance is a must here. I am an absolute sap for some good romance.

— I’m ghost friendly! Not feeling the roleplay anymore? That’s alright! No need to let me know! If you ever wanna start over or pick up where we left off, I’m here for it!

— Please give me enough to work with! You don’t have to write a whole novel but try to give at least a couple paragraphs!

— Be OOC friendly! If we’re not talking outside of roleplay, I’m going to feel uncomfortable.

MY CURRENT CRAVINGS
Canon / OC , Vox / Alastor / OC / OC , RadioStaticApple , RadioStatic

CANON / OC

— bolded characters mean I really wanna play against them

looking to play against

angel dust, vox, zestial, adam, sir pentious, cherri bomb, rosie, alastor, vaggie, velvette, lucifer, husk

can play as
vox, lucifer, alastor, husk, angel dust, charlie, vaggie, rosie, cherri bomb, baxter, sir pentious, velvette, lute, adam

POLYAMORY IDEAS

These will all be Canon / Canon / OC / OC. We will play 1 canon and 1 OC each to keep things fair. Bolded canon is who I want to play.

Vox / Alastor / OC / OC

Alastor / Rosie / OC / OC

Husk / Angel Dust / OC / OC

Lucifer / Alastor / OC / OC

Charlie / Vaggie / OC / OC

Vox / Lucifer / OC / OC

Sir Pentious / Cherri Bomb / OC / OC

CANON / CANON

— the character in bold is who I want to play. If either are bolded, I’ll happily take either character.

— for polyamory ships, I’ll bold either one or two characters. those are the characters that I will be playing.

vox / alastor

husk / angel dust

alastor
/ angel dust

lucifer
/ alastor

vox / lucifer

sir pentious / cherri bomb

sir pentious / arackniss

charlie
/ vaggie

alastor / rosie

polyamory ships!

lucifer / alastor / vox

vox / alastor / rosie

if you are interested, you can comment here or send me a DM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back