• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Harvest Moon needs you (Looking for partners. Always open)

GoldMoonWizard

The Man in the Moon
Hi there. I'm Kim. I'm 27 and transgender. So if that bothers you leave now cause I ain't changing. If that doesn't bother you, welcome to my madhouse, there's tea on the table.

I am looking for partners for various fandoms and pairings. I request that you be at least 18 and know English. Other than that I really don't care. My posts vary from 2 sentences to 6 paragraphs depending on how inspired I am and my mental state.

Speaking of. I am a mental health patient, which means that I occasionally get to the point where I hide from society. I will never purposely ghost you, but if I do, it's probably depression.

The fandoms I'm most interested in are as follows with a * for the ones I really want

Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Artemis Fowl*
Pendragon
Xanth
Apprentice Adept*
Naruto
Pokemon
Dragon Age*
Wicked
Little Shop of Horrors*

I am willing to do canon or OC in any of the mentioned fandoms. Though I prefer OC.

I'd also be interested in the following pairings
Mental Health Patient x Patient
Mental Health Patient x Doctor
Noble x Servant
God x Mortal
Demigod x Mortal
Demigod x Demigod from another pantheon
Nerd x Popular
Knight x Royalty

I am willing to play male or female and will do mxf and fxf pairings

If anyone's interested either post on here or pm me

I'm interested but you be ok with short and sweet replies from a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English?

Hmm I'm interested in a pokemon rp. Did you have ideas for that in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back