• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Harmony

Harmony

giphy.gif

Is it our time to shine?

Let

Overview

Music. It's all around us. Everyone has their favorite genres and tastes. Whether you have a passion for playing the electric guitar, the violin, or the xylophone, none of those instruments matter here. Because here, it's all about the voice. A special voice can make a difference in someone's life. Here, we're gonna help you find your voice. We may have a long road ahead of us, but we will all be stars one day.
Voices
Roles

- All y'all will be playing normal high school students who happen to have gifted voices. Not gifted powers. If you suddenly can manipulate water, then you're getting the boot.

- I do realize people get their GED's and skip some grades but I ask that you make your character's age realistic, which is usually in the age range of 14-18.

- I will not be playing a student. I will be playing the great teacher that will guide you throughout your journey. I'm not a narrator. I'll be fully interactable with all of you.

- Don't forget to make your characters diverse and have different kinds of relationships with other people. It only makes the plot more fun.

Be
Notes

- Just to clarify, this is NOT a "Glee" RP. It's simply a RP based on the idea. Sure, there will be similarities between this RP and the show, but you definitely won't even have to know of the show to participate.

- Depending on where this RP leads, some sensitive subjects might turn up like suicide, drugs, etc. It may only be high school, but crazy shit happens. Blame the hormones.

- A lot of our posts will contain songs linked from YouTube, SoundCloud, etc. You might have to do a little bit of searching for the right song to fit the RP in its current state.
Heard
Rules

- This is a detailed roleplay. I'll expect at least 2+ paragraphs. Remember to make them good, though. Don't forget correct grammar and punctuation.

- Don't be rude. Let's all be civilized human beings. If a problem occurs, I'll try to resolve it. If I can't do that, I'll ask both of you to leave.

- All RPN Rules apply.

- This is not a first come, first serve basis.

- I have the right to deny any character without question. I'll be choosing characters that are well made and will further the story.

- You should post at least once a week to keep this rolling. If you are unable to post that week, please let me know and you'll get a pass.

- Please let me know if you're unable to participate anymore. It will genuinely help the rest of us.

- If you have any questions, please post below or pm me.

- CS pictures of students must be realistic. No anime.

- Have fun and don't be a dick!

-

If you read the whole thing, good for you! This is an RP similar to one I did on a different site and it was a lot of fun finding the songs. Hopefully, this gets enough interest and we can get this started. Thank you!

{slide=bcenter|
Our
}
Plot

Ahh yes. High school. Probably one of the biggest and scariest journies a person will ever take. It's the big step into adulthood. By the end of this journey, you should know what your life plan will be. Most people will be off to college, some will drop out, and some will still not know who they are and who they want to be. But one thing's for sure. The glee club all wants to be stars.

With a high school full of angry jocks, gossip girls, and just plain rude people, the glee club never really fit in with a certain type of people. If you weren't in a clique, you were an outcast, shunned by everyone else. And for the glee club, this wasn't good. The previous glee clubs were made up of people from all walks of life. From the quarterback to the D&D captain, all the alumni from the glee club were a big happy family. Prejudice didn't exist here. Everyone shared their love for singing and music, and they loved it.

The last time the glee club competed was in 2012. They were given so many chances to step up their game. However, all of the groups never made it past sectionals. Therefore, the glee club was forced to shut down in order to save money. Ever since then, the room has been vacant and collecting dust. Until a new teacher arrived.

IntoTheMist said:
I'm interested, but what were we supposed to read?
Glad you're interested! Everything thing you're supposed to read is in an accordion. Click the words "Let Our Voices Be Heard"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back