• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Great Search Continues

Xtacies

Doctor B*tchcraft
Hello everyone! I am a 20 year old female, you can call me X. And yes, because I am female I do like to play a female. However, I enjoy doubling, tripling, hell even quadrupling. I have no issue with playing other genders, sexualities, etc. But as I am a heterosexual female, I know that best and tend to keep that as my main pairing (in regard to romance).

I'm going to include my fandoms, favorite pairings, and genres, so it may be a little long but bear with me, i'm interested in a lot. That's a good thing though, cause it's a higher chance something will catch your eye and we can create something amazing!

1. Please please please be at least semi-lit. I do not like one liners, and I tend to match my partners post length. I like detail, and my openers can tend to get lengthy, I apologize in advance.
2. I am ditch friendly. That being said, I am super understanding. If you're not feeling the roleplay, but we enjoy each other's writing style and company, we can definitely discuss changing the roleplay, or scrapping it and making it new! I am super flexible, so please, just give me a heads up if it's really not working out.
3. Give me a heads up if you'll be away longer than a week. I get that life gets in the way! I am about to start college as well as having a job, so trust me, I get it. But if I don't hear from you in a week I'll shoot you a message, I hope you'll do the same. Just be aware that some weeks I will have lots of energy and time for roleplaying, but school may also wear me out some weeks and I may need to take a few days to myself. If you've read this far, tell me your favorite movie!
4. I do not write smut, however I will push the boundaries a little. But in the end it will have to be fade to black. I also have some touchy subjects that I don't want to touch, and you may let you know if you have any as well. Domestic abuse and rape are some serious ones. If it is apart of the characters background, I understand. But in vivid detail, or it coming from one of our characters in real time is a no go for me.
5. I want to build a story with you. So please, I love ideas, and I would absolutely love to hear yours. But do not leave all of the work up to me.
6. Have fun with it.

Cravings, Ideas, done it too many times, but am willing to try if given a good idea, Regular

1. MCU
2. Sherlock
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Riverdale
6. Harry Potter
7. DC
8. iZombie
9. Grey's Anatomy
10.Pokemon

Who I am looking for in terms of Canons, Who I am willing to play.

1. MCU
Tony Stark, Loki Laufeyson, Bruce Banner, Charles Xavier (before he got old, y'know?)
Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Thor Odinson, Natasha Rominov, Wanda Maximoff, Logan, Mystique, Beast
2. Sherlock
Sherlock
Watson
3. POTC
Will Turner
James Norrington, Cutler Beckett, Jack Sparrow
4. LOTR
Legolas, Aragorn
Aragorn, Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee
5. Riverdale
Jughead
Archie, Betty, Veronica
6. Harry Potter
Not looking for any canons
7. DC
Aquaman, Lex Luthor
Batman, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Robin
8. iZombie
9. Grey's Anatomy
10. Pokemon

Preferred role, Craving
Angel x Demon
Human x Demon

(I know this isn't a pairing but it's a fun idea!) 7 deadly sins/Four horsemen of the apocalypse
Professor x Student
Human
x Supernatural
Star crossed lovers
Billionaire x Waitress/Cafe owner
Artist
x Brother's best friend
Gang Leader x Civilian

I love drama, fantasy, dark themes, pretty much anything if you can spark my interest. My main focuses are fantasy currently, I love the supernatural and playing with characters that have powers. Then again, if you give me a character with supernatural powers, please do not 'god-mod' them. Nobody is immortal, you can make them somewhat hard to kill but they must have a weakness.
I also enjoy medieval, I haven't done one of those in a while.

Sorry for the long post, I hope this sparks your interest and you choose to message me! I roleplay on this site as well as discord. Please PM me, don't reply to the post. Thank you!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back