• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Great Pretender RP

huwuntress

they/them 💜
tumblr_0ca03f5a8f481faee131ebf31f7bf806_6902a1ac_540.gif
(Casually leaving an aesthetic to make my post more striking)

I've seen people with awesome names for their roleplays on this forum, but since I'm new here I'm gonna take the liberty of being basic.

So, last summer I watched this a m a z i n g anime about scammers called Great Pretender and, since when, I'm in love with the (potential) relationship of Laurent Thierry and Makoto Edamura. I haven't watched season 2 because the friend I watched the first season with told me it wasn't very good :( but I can catch up!

So, basically, is there anyone who wants to roleplay about these two characters on Discord? With a plot or maybe slice of life if you prefer, but on canon. Also, I have no preference so I don't mind being Laurent or Edamura :) My only condition is that the person I'm role-playing with is over twenty years old.

Okay, peace out! Lemme know!

Hello there!! (: I, too, absolutely adore this series and I'd love to write Laurent and Makoto with you! Also, I predominantly write over on discord as well! I have a preference for writing as Makoto though if that's cool with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back