• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Great Partner Search (Looking for 1x1 Partners)

elizabethanncooper

The Patron Saint of Lost Causes
Hello, hello! I am relatively new to RPNation (but NOT to Roleplaying) and I am looking for some partners. I prefer
-literate
-para or multi-para
writers. I love getting swept up in the characters and the story. I also want partners who won’t leave me hanging, and who will communicate with me about where we want the story to go.

I am ALWAYS willing to double.

Below are some fandoms/storylines I’m really interested in starting, the top being what I want most right now and the bottom being something I’d consider but I’m not straining at the bit. I’ll also add the muse I’d like to play most, but in almost every case I’m okay with changing ships or diverging from canon.

- Riverdale (Betty Cooper, obvi)
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Sabrina Spellman)
- Skins (Michelle)
- The Diviners (Evie O’Niell)
- Haunting of Hill House (Theodora)
- Disenchantment (Tiabeanny)
- The Kissing Booth (OC)
- Harry Potter (Open)

If you’ve made it this far and you’re interested in any of those prompts, let me know! I look forward to writing with you!

Hello, hello! I am relatively new to RPNation (but NOT to Roleplaying) and I am looking for some partners. I prefer
-literate
-para or multi-para
writers. I love getting swept up in the characters and the story. I also want partners who won’t leave me hanging, and who will communicate with me about where we want the story to go.

I am ALWAYS willing to double.

Below are some fandoms/storylines I’m really interested in starting, the top being what I want most right now and the bottom being something I’d consider but I’m not straining at the bit. I’ll also add the muse I’d like to play most, but in almost every case I’m okay with changing ships or diverging from canon.

- Riverdale (Betty Cooper, obvi)
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Sabrina Spellman)
- Skins (Michelle)
- The Diviners (Evie O’Niell)
- Haunting of Hill House (Theodora)
- Disenchantment (Tiabeanny)
- The Kissing Booth (OC)
- Harry Potter (Open)

If you’ve made it this far and you’re interested in any of those prompts, let me know! I look forward to writing with you!
I'll roleplay with you! Especially if it's doubles being new I can't pm people yet -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back