• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy THE GODS MAKE NO MISTAKES: OPENS OCTOBER

what should the face claims be?

• photographs

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Artistic Realism

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Anime /Manga/Cartoon

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KAOS

I'm back I'm back I'm back
Roleplay Type(s)
Destiny's Deck (2).png
  • To pair well with my theme of greek gods I decided to make a role play about a fight school of sorts. I would love to see like four to five members who are sort of unexpected choices. This will be an all girls school run by Athena.
  • Face claims are to be anime-esc ambiance.
  • An average of 500 words a post please.
  • Well rounded and diverse characters and try to be fresh.
  • Try avoid contracting main character syndrome. We work together here.
  • ALL CHARACTERS enter the school at the age of 25. It's not meant for children.
  • A weirdly modern fantasy world mimicking ancient Rome.

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f704f62546a7842623248764e55673d3d2d3739303230373639312e313563396636336237343161653261383537363737353337333835372e676966

A BIT OF AN INSPIRATION POST FOR ANYONE WISHING TO JOIN

Athena stood at the edge of her balcony, overlooking Mount Olympus and Rome below. Eager to meet her recruits, she crossed her arms and sighed impatiently. Though a goddess and a warrior, she still found herself nervous about meeting new blood. Her hair billowed in the warm, gentle breeze, caressing her face. Turning her face to the sun beaming down, the goddess took in a deep breath. She then raised her arms, and upon lowering them, a mirage of the ceremony appeared before her. The goddess hoped they would all survive the crossing.​

Last edited:
tumblr_nmkak47x6E1rwfctbo1_r1_1280.gif

We are keeping to anime/esc face claims. Please make them modest and appropriate. No breasts spilling out, no butt cheeks sticking out, a nice clear headshot is
preferable. Thank you so much! Cheers! Look forward to seeing all the characters.

THE RESERVES ARE THERE NOW I PROMISE
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T TRANSFER THEM PROPER BEFORE WORK
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST WORKS IN PROGRESS​

Last edited:
1616114625_435775_gif-url.gif

Just a reminder the setting of this role play is fantasy it's still in the works. It's mimicking ancient Rome. Should we also have a modern techy flare to this world too? Please do put your input along with interest. Once I have ample active interest I'll make an out of character chat in the extra pages. : )​

5a1b3811ed99a0d33c6dc6cd8034f0ee.gif

So I had assumed this wasn't garnishing much interest. However, if this has. Please do let me know. :)
Write interest or inbox me. If I don't know, then I assume there still is no interst, which is totally cool beans. Really. Interests fluctuate.
Peoples lives get busy. I may have gotten over ambitious.

So, here is what I propose. If your still interested please do let me know. So I know :P hehe

Due date for all profiles Monday September 16th- 20th :) If there is any interest at all.

Cheers!

Last edited:
5a1b3811ed99a0d33c6dc6cd8034f0ee.gif

So I had assumed this wasn't garnishing much interest. However, if this has. Please do let me know. :)
Write interest or inbox me. If I don't know, then I assume there still is no interst, which is totally cool beans. Really. Interests fluctuate.
Peoples lives get busy. I may have gotten over ambitious.

So, here is what I propose. If your still interested please do let me know. So I know :P hehe

Due date for all profiles Monday September 16th :) If there is any interest at all.

Cheers!
I'm interested

I'm interested
Okay thank you so much for letting me know. I'm more used to a platform where response are a little quicker on average this is not me being a dink to you I swear. But I then became the dink assuming interest was lost.

Take your time I think I gave ample time with the new due date.

Thank you again for letting me know :) Cheers!

Okay thank you so much for letting me know. I'm more used to a platform where response are a little quicker on average this is not me being a dink to you I swear. But I then became the dink assuming interest was lost when.

Take your time I think I gave ample time with the new due date.

Thank you again for letting me know :) Cheers!
I just couldn't find the character sheet area 😅

I just couldn't find the character sheet area 😅
OH MY GOODNESS
SEE - me being a super dink. I accidently removed it from here and DID NOT put it in the reserve section properly . It's in the reserve thread now. The main page has all the links you need. Please, put little effort into your reserve because I truly only like a bare minimum look. Please do let me know if you need any help at all.
Due date isn't until Sept 16 -20 :)

bump still recruiting, we have three characters started, a few others tepidly interested. I really look forward to your applications.
BUMP :)
hercules-1.gif

hercules-megara.gif

Still accepting! Please do feel free to drop a WIP application. Due date isn't for a while. The code is very simple and no need to embellish it!
I really look forward to seeing your completed work. Please do feel free to stop by our out of character chat to chit chat it up with your future players.
I encourage people getting to know one another.

hello! i am interested. since it is late for me, i will be submitting an application within the next 1-2 days! also-- do we have to create our own photo for our character?

Last edited:
hello! i am interested. since it is late for me, i will be submitting an application within the next 1-2 weeks! also-- do we have to create our own photo for our character?
Your not late at all :) We actually wont be opening for another few weeks so this role play may work perfectly for you :)

I'm not certain what you mean by create your own photo. I'm going to guess you meant picture. :D
You wont be required to draw a face claim. No worries there!
Simply peruse the internet or ask one of our members to help you in out out of character page

Also, visit the reserve page. You'll be able to view other applications and get a better understanding on the expectations.

I really look forward to seeing your application. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back