• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy βš‘️𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†πŽπƒπ’ πŒπ€πŠπ„ 𝐍𝐎 πŒπˆπ’π“π€πŠπ„π’: main thread ⚑️

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

KAOS

I'm back I'm back I'm back
Roleplay Type(s)
fluticasone fluticasone
γ€€The Gods Make No Mistakes Introduction
Athena stood at the edge of her balcony overlooking Mount Olympus and Rome below. Eager to meet her recruits, she crossed her arms and sighed impatiently. Despite being a goddess and a warrior, she still felt nervous about meeting new blood. Her hair billowed in the warm, gentle breeze that caressed her face. Turning to the sun beaming down, the goddess took a deep breath. She then raised her arms, and upon lowering them, a mirage of the ceremony appeared before her. The goddess hoped they would all survive the crossing.She watched the Fates cross the boundary. Their dark veils billowed in the wind as the young women headed to the highest point within a mile of their dwelling, as per tradition. The Fates slowly made their way there and eventually stopped at the chalked line drawn before them. There, they held hands and chanted their most famous prophecy. "He would kill his father and marry his mother," followed by, "We are the Fates and we're here to guide you. Cross the line." All three pointed to the chalked line. "Enter the realm of the gods." This was followed by a moment of silence before, "Or be brought to Hades to live and dwell," which was greeted with a unified hiss as the girls each sucked in what might be their last mortal breath. Each of them inched forward slowly, with one even loudly bellowing a prayer as tears streamed down her face.It was a small number this yearβ€”a mere handful. If one or even two were dragged down to Hades, well, it wouldn't be a very bountiful harvest for Athena.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back