• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Girly's Girl is Back on The Scene!

MachiBiachi

THE NEWS IS IN
Your favourite roleplayer's least favourite roleplay is backkkkk <3

f7e70720c9aca60df73ee91086f9c201.jpg

Le introduction~!!
Hello everybody, iza me, Machi! It's been a hot sec since I was last here but after dealing with frustrating AI absolutely destroying the plot I've decided that real people are better!

Some facts about me, I'm 17, from Ireland, autistic, chronically iconic, I love videogames, art, poetry, makeup, listening to music and making food!

a0b84357f3f4abac97b0520715be2e78.jpg
Now for some RP details~!!

Currently I'm a big fan of realistic settings where the main focus is just our characters and their backgrounds, personally I believe that there's beauty and simplicity in the mundane and usual.

My no.1 realistic setting would gotta be college,

school pressure
+
total freedom
=
an interesting mix

But I also like other settings, as long as it's dynamic and allows for character freedom!(So no you cannot keep my OC trapped in your crusty dusty musty basement!)

I'm looking for a partner who is semi-lit to literate, like myself. It's been a hot sec since I last did roleplay so my response lengths are rusty but once I adjust I should be able to write decently long paragraphs(note: I use mobile, so what I view as a long paragraph ain't gonna match up for y'all on pc)

In roleplays I tend to do MxM, as to compensate for my lack of a love life :') kidding ofc, I just find comfort and enjoyment in doimg gay relationships.

Now, I only ever play OCs, from a writers perspective I don't like to limit myself and character progression to match how a canon acts, I know there's ways and terms to allow for a canon to be mixed up but I never feel like I bond with the characters when playing a canon

e87da63f669243ddd1b1a5c9d57b1ae7.jpg
And Goodbye X
Now, feel free to DM me! I don't mind roleplaying on-site or on discord, not comfortable doing it on anywhere else though.

Thank you for spending your time reading my marvelous post, I hope your day goes well <3
NOW DM ME RAHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back