• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Gay Is Here (MxM & FXF search CLOSED)

Miss-Keruberosu

bruh moment
aVecYFS.gif

Hello! You may call me K, I am a semi-literate weirdo looking to RP some MXM & FXF RPs! Here are some things you should know about me!

1. As said before, I am a semi-literate RPer, my posts ranging from 2-3 paragraphs per post although I usually like to adapt to my partner's lengths.
2. I am comfortable with angst, deep stuff, cussing, etc.

4. I'm friendly, do please talk to me if you wish! I view myself as understanding so if things happen, it's totally okay!
5. For MxM RPs, I prefer to be the bottom/uke
character but if you wish to be that, we can figure it out! I'm pretty open.
6. I have a mental illness that sometimes can get in the way of replying but usually I am fine.
7. I have a decent amount of free time, capable of busting out more than one post at a time.
8. I do not ghost, I will keep you updated on things.
9. You can count on me to share ideas and help keep a RP alive!
10. I do Fantasy (Modern or High) to Modern. (No Fandom or Sci-Fi please)
11. I'm on US time!

Alright, now here are some rules:

1. Show some effort- While I'm okay with at least a paragraph, please give me some detail. Also, at least try to pitch in on ideas and planning things, I don't want to do all the work.
2. Be respectful- Be nice! If you are, we won't have an issue and you'll get respect back!
3. Keep me updated- If you are going to be away for a long period of time or want to close up a RP, please tell me!
4. Use proper English- Yes, even I mess up but please, I want to know what you're talking about.
5. Please be a somewhat of a frequent poster, not everyday but often enough. I get it, you have a life and that's totally okay.

Alright, now that that's settled, I have a few example pairings. You can either choose between these or PM me some you would like to do that weren't listed here or you'd like to combine and we'll figure it out!
If a one is next to a pairing, It's one I'd really like to do, if a certain role is highlighted in purple, It's a role I'm interested in playing.

1. Ill x Caregiver
2. Abused x Best Friend
3. Warlock/Witch x Apprentice (Fantasy) (High or Modern) (1)
4. Kidnapper x Kidnapped
5. Band Member x Band Member (1) (I was thinking maybe a teen band or a K-Pop group? Really into the K-Pop idea.)
6. Transitioning Trans X Cis Closeted Pan (What a mouthful)

7. Inhuman x Human
8. Vampire x Human (Oldie, but a goodie)
9. Victorian London Spy x Helper (Kinda like Sherlock! But maybe a twist of Fantasy?)

(Note: Like the title says, the pairings can be MxM or FxF, not every highlighted role I have to be, it's just a preference but I don't mind switching things up!)

Alright, I think I covered everything. Again, if you don't like any of these ideas to want to combine something, please PM me! You can just PM me no matter what, honestly. Thank you for taking the time to read this! Hopefully these aren't too boring! Bye now, have a good day!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back