• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Gameshow (1x1x1x1)

Gamer Wizard Justin

Commander Of The Justin Force
You woke up in a bed unknown of where you are. seeing that you were in a prison cell and a note laid beside you

'Welcome to the Gameshow called Final Wish you will be leave here in a quick five minutes. It's a place where you had to survive on your own instinct. You don't need to play but that would make you a weak target to get "Eliminated". some people will just give up and die others will try to survive. The judges will vote to see if anyone is worthless. If none of you get marked down you will live another week but if you do you will get a surprise but there a catch only one may survive. Have a fun time in Final Wish and don't get eliminated too early in the game.'

You eventually got up and walked to the exit where the cell was opened then you saw three others all around you but you seem to be on an island. After you exited the room you noticed the room you were stuck in was gone will you survive in this game show or die?

Well I am looking for 3 other people besides me to do this rp with, if your willing to do it just tell me on this thread and I want to have it with 2 boys and 2 girls to make the genders even (I'll be taking a boy though) I'm also restarting this thread

Perhaps I can join in on this. Will the "last one alive" be forced to survive combat against the other three, or some death labyrinth, or what, if I may ask?

PieMoe said:
Perhaps I can join in on this. Will the "last one alive" be forced to survive combat against the other three, or some death labyrinth, or what, if I may ask?
It is their choice to either fight them to the death or just survive until you get eliminated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back