• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Game of the Falling Sky ~ (Otome-esque fantasy adventure!)

Lorem Ipsum

"I can see the stars are melting away…
A telescope fortold our eternity,
as I stood by the window."

For as long as you can remember you've longed to be with the stars. Stargazing when you were barely old enough to understand why. Years of wanting to be an astronaut. Looking into anything, just to be one with the night sky.

You never thought the night sky would come to you.
So when chunks of stars and sky start falling down, along with an angel-like figure begging for your help, you can't help but go with them.

But who knows what will become of you, the one known as the Starchild?

[ Folks! I've had this swirling around my head a while. It's an adventure I'm 1x1 gming for anybody interested! You basically go an a fantasy adventure with some sci-fi elements-think a reverse 'Wrinkle in Time' sort of!-with some others who you might be able to eventually romance! PM me if you're interested! ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back