• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galactic War ((Interest Check))

Shog

The Infinite Being
There is a war raging in the Galaxy in the year 3026. The primary species in the war are Humans, Zogan

alien_body_concept_by_zachsmithson-d5gsp91.jpg
, Kogith

ken_b_06.jpg
(The right one)
, Olector (mute but telepathic)

alien_face_by_josearias-d6rovk7.jpg
(Known as the Horus) against the Norea, Nepteks, Regur, and Vorian (in that order)

aliens_head_concept_iii_by_zarnala-d6e3z2q.png
(known as the Octative)

You can be any species of alien you wish (even if it isn't listed above) and don't even have to chose a side as long as you are involved in the war somehow. Be creative and have fun. I will make the RP if enough people are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Horus the one with the pointy head? I'd want to be a sniper, scout, or your everyday alien pyromaniac, if that's okay.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Is Horus the one with the pointy head? I'd want to be a sniper, scout, or your everyday alien pyromaniac, if that's okay.
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
The one with the pointy head is an Olector. They are telepathic. Horus is the name for that side of the war. I will make the RP later tonight.

Oh. So I can be an Olector pyromaniac?

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Oh. So I can be an Olector pyromaniac?
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Yup

Oooooooooh~

How cool~

I will show interest but depending on my schedule I might not be able to do much else for a bit (I'm on vacation, so my time online varies.).

[QUOTE="Maeve Valor]I'd be willing to join. I'd be a female Neptek.

[/QUOTE]
You would be the first to make a CS.

I'd gladly do it. Do you have the roleplay up?

[QUOTE="Maeve Valor]I'd gladly do it. Do you have the roleplay up?

[/QUOTE]
Oh nevermind

So, I can be a species that isn't listed? Does that include primal/feral aliens that are more like huge pets or such? Because I have an idea for one.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]So, I can be a species that isn't listed? Does that include primal/feral aliens that are more like huge pets or such? Because I have an idea for one.
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
Yah. I chose the ones I did mostly randomly. If you look at my character, he isn't really an alien at all.

Got it. Who would like a primal pet?

I am a dolphin.

Oh me!!!

Wait nevermind I plan for myself to have a different kind of pet.

Lol okay. I think I've found a picture for him...

I am a dolphin.

I wanna join but I'm going to a... Uhuhu, a craft fair with my step sister, lol.

Don't care to go, but it's whatever.

Already got some ideas so I can do thigs when I return.

Argh! I can't decide on the picture, so help me. Lizardish, or more of a dinosaur looking thing.

I am a dolphin.

But the lizard is on four legs, and the Dino is on two. Plus the lizard has more power.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back