• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Four Houses (Supernatural Murder Mystery Interest Check)

Saracen_Rue

Pure of Heart, Dumb of Ass
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO AND WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!!

Here's just a general interest check that I'm gonna toss up to see if this gains any possible interest, if this gains enough traction I'll throw up a few more threads that will help explain the lore, the four different academies to choose to be a student from (each player can have up to 4 characters if you can handle it, but only ONE FROM EACH HOUSE), and the lore than comes from being from each academy. Welcome aboard and feel free to answer any questions that you may have. This RP will require having discord for ooc chat, as it's just easier for me to use in terms of communicating with my players, so if that's not your thing, I apologize in advance. One more thing, there is no character/player limit, and there's no real reserved spots either, so this can have as large or small of a cast of characters, depending on how much traction this potential RP gets.

That's all, cheers! ~ Rue

CHARACTER & ACADEMY LORE THREAD - CHARACTER SHEETS THREAD

Four Houses front Page.png

Last edited:
Awesome! Will be putting up a few other threads for more information shortly! Will update this one again when I do so!

Sounds good!! And thanks!! ^_^ Glad this managed to grab your interest as well :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask away and I'll do my best to answer 'em :)

And here is the drop off thread for character sheets whenever they get done. Hopefully they can help give an idea of what info would be appreciated in them. No specific coding is required for character sheets, I'm not picky for whatever anyone else does, I'm just a stickler for the aesthetics for my own. LMAO

SIDE NOTE: There is no specific one lore over all for whatever type of character(s) ya'll want to come up with, whatever laws or rules you want their species of character to follow, is up to you. Can be as simple or complicated as you like, I just ask to keep it within reason and not have them be extremely over powered, is all. This is basically a boarding school/college for supernatural after all, so they're all still learning, ect. Just make sure to throw in some weaknesses that would make sense for whatever type of supernatural you're going for :)

Character Sheets

My sincerest apologies! I was at work all day and for whatever reason, RPN on my phone doesn't let me post links for stuff, so, finally, here is the Discord Server for anyone who wishes to be able to chat amongst ourselves in quicker time in an OOC manner, as the actual RP itself will take place here on RPN, but any chatting will be on discord, helps keep any forum threads on here from being absolutely bombarded.

This sounds interesting. I'll jump into the discord server in a bit, I felt awkward thinking of just dropping in without saying something here first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back