• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Forest

_ChickenWithTeeth_

Where did Joe come from? Where'd he go?

The Forest

In a world now ruled and colonized by a single specie called: "human"

The Earth is slowly dying under the Humans' constant abuse of Mother Earth's rescources and hospitality. The only thing that keeps Earth going is a single forest, surprisingly still untouched by these vile and greedy creatures that are humans.

This forest is the home of many legendary species such as dragons, unicorns and even kitsunes. It is also where Mother Earth resides and watches over all of her earthlings with love and affection.

Rules

• No God-modding or Power-playing.
  • Minimum of 4 sentences per post, we can all understand writer's block, but don't use it as your only excuse 24/7.
  • Being a non-native speaker myself, I can understand sort of bad grammar. As long as you are understandable it's fine (^.^)
  • Two participants/users are allowed to have characters belonging to the same species.
  • Cursing and violence is allowed, sexual themes are to be faded to black or continued to PM, your choice.
  • Feel free to ask me questions about the plot if anything is unclear.
  • Have fun (>BD)

More Information

Important/Significant Location

Mother Earth's Tree

This tree is as old as Mother Earth herself. It is the heart of the planet and is physically connected to Mother Earth: meaning that if Mother Earth dies, this tree will as well along with the planet and vise versa. This is also where fire,water,earth and wind spirits live.

Firefly corner

This place looks extremely normal at day, but buzzling with newly freed souls and fireflies dancing the night away as a departing celebration for the now dead souls. There are sayings that if you sleep there the day after a relative has died you can see them one last time in your dreams.

The Unliving's Gateway

This Gate only appears once every empty moon. This is where souls go once they are separated from their physical bodie. They only come in and out of this gate during a day of no moon and are free to roam the land as long as they come back to their own realm. If not, they will slowly fade away into nothingness.

The Flower Field

This field is unlike anywhere else on Earth. It is extremely special in a lot of ways. One is that the flowers there never wither, never change with the seasons, always remain the same. Two is that, if you sleep there, your dream will always transform into a nightmare where you face your deepest, most darkest and most secret fears that maybe even yourself may not know of yet. This field is often used as a reunion center when Mother Earth has an announcement (which is extremely rare). It is also used by a few tribes as a rite of passage from childhood to adult challenge.

Unicorn Lake

This is the place where all Unicorns live and come from. The water there is so pure it is capable of curing even the most lethal of wounds. It is also the only known way to access the Underwater world that I will talk about below.

The Underwater world

This is where all life was born and cared for by mother nature. It is the place of birth of every single creature there is out there on Earth due to it's asteroid carrying life is still resting till this day. Of course, only aquatic creatures are able to live there now. But it is said that you can easily access "the Human territory" by swimming through the underwater world.

Other Locations

That's all up to you to make up anyplace you like as long as it sort of fits with this RP
:D For example, a elf tribe village, or a dragon cave. really whatever you can think of !

Significant Characters

Mother Nature

(Non-Rpable)

She is the creator of everything on Earth. She has powers beyond powerful. She is a God, and is extremely respected and loved by all of her subjects (except Human that are uncertain of her existence). Before the Humans went completely overboard, Mother Nature used to roam her land freely and directly talk to all that needed or wanted to see her. Depending on the specie, she is viewed differently, for example, in the eyes of the Humans she is usually a male human with a glowing loop hovering her/his head. But to elves, she looks like a majestic jellyfish.

Spirits

There are 4 types of spirits: Fire, Earth, Wind, Water.

They are the subordinates of Mother Nature along with her messengers. They help MN watch over the balance over the world and take action whenever something goes terribly wrong.

Humans

A human is a creature with no magical ability or strength, but they are extremely intelligent beings that have rapidly evolved compared to other species. They grow too fast and are never satisfied, their greed and thirst for knowledge is what is leading the entire world to it's downfall. No Human has ever stepped foot in the Forest. Don't ask why,because I can't find a good reason.

Is anyone interested ? If you are, go
here for the actual RP :)

I accept criticism ! I welcome it actually !
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back