• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Force Awakens 1x1x1: Rey/Finn/Poe

zenby

they/them
I would love to RP Rey in a jedistormpilot scenario--canon, AU, I'm very unpicky. I'd love to start at or before the hypothetical point where Poe and Rey meet, so we can build up that dynamic. Any dynamic is possible, but I am especially fond of asexual and/or aromantic Rey, so bonus points if you're cool with that. Fluff, hurt/comfort, angst, friendship, etc., are preferred themes but again, I am not picky. Am open to all maturity level RPs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw nuts this sounds great and I too headcanon Rey as ace and also ship Rey/Finn/Poe but I... don't know if I could play Finn? I feel a lot more like Poe. But this sounds so great that I'm tempted to try, if you're still struggling to find somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back