• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the flowers aren't therapy of some existences.

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
Hi! Such simple role play of summer. <3 I am hopeful of three joiners or until five.

Such plot: It is year two thousand thirty of Phoenix, Arizona, desert paradise, and three or another number of people meet at some therapy office of such different therapies and then become friends. Such story shall exist our decisions, and such role play shall end of three weeks of the role play itself. I am hopeful of writing with others, and it shall exist such privilege! Hehe. c:

Last edited:
hello there

is this going to be like a group therapy situation? or they just happen upon each other?

have a good day!

KAOS KAOS Such characters are all at the therapy plaza either of therapy or organizing of therapy as after.

Such seeing of anyone of wanting them as writing of such role play. C:

yeee.

///Such other seeing of anyone wishing of them writing of such roleplay. ^^;

hehe yay of chill therapy session roleplay of maybe dramaaaa. xD
therapydramalitchhhh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back