Xbox One?

Edna

The not so Eloquent
This is just a chat to discuss all things Xbox One. If you want any recommendations for games, need any advice to advance through a particular game, want to present gamertags to one another, or just want to simply chitchat gaming, go for it.

Disclaimer: Like any other thread, all Roleplay Nation's rules apply to this thread.

[QUOTE="The Edwardian Edna]To start things out, what's your favourite game?

[/QUOTE]
Battletoads.

In all seriousness, my current favorite XOne game is probably Witcher 3. I'm a little bogged down in dredging up flotsam/jetsam in Skellige right now, but having played Witcher 1 and 2 (and read the translated books) I was pretty excited by Wild Hunt's mainstream success.

I'll always be a fanboy of Halo, of course, but I don't like the direction 343 is taking the universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ursus said:
Battletoads.
In all seriousness, my current favorite XOne game is probably Witcher 3. I'm a little bogged down in dredging up flotsam/jetsam in Skellige right now, but having played Witcher 1 and 2 (and read the translated books) I was pretty excited by Wild Hunt's mainstream success.

I'll always be a fanboy of Halo, of course, but I don't like the direction 343 is taking the universe.
I've took a peek of the Witcher video game series and the books by doing a little bit of research, but I've never gave myself the chance to explore the franchise further. The primary game series that I've followed in PROPER order are Assassin's Creed, Halo, and Mass Effect. I look forward to add the Fallout series to my collection. Though, it'll take a little time and patience.

Overall, I believe that Assassin's Creed is my favourite gaming series. Sadly enough, just as well as Halo is, Ubisoft is taking it down the wrong path, and my interest for is starting to slowly fade away.

Ahaha, my two favourite games on One are Witcher III and Borderlands 2. I get a ridiculous amount of game play out of both. Like the user above, I read and fell in love with the books, but have yet to play Witcher I or II.

[QUOTE="The Edwardian Edna]
Overall, I believe that Assassin's Creed is my favourite gaming series. Sadly enough, just as well as Halo is, Ubisoft is taking it down the wrong path, and my interest for is starting to slowly fade away.

[/QUOTE]
I will say that I like Halo 5's gameplay, but the way they kinda took the state of the universe is frustrating.

Well...if anyone would like to add me you can...DreamTeam175 Although, I mostly play fighting games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back