• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The first one is here!

sollane

Hello!
Thank you for checking out this search! This is my first search for a partner on this site so it may be lacking some important information. In that case, don't hesitate to ask me a question! :)
I enjoy making OCs very much so most of the plots will include them. I'll put the characters I'd like to play in bold. If none of them is in bold, that means I don't have preferences. I usually prefer MxM ships but with a good plot, I don't mind MxF, FxF or nb characters.

FANDOMS:
  • Dragon Age (Anders/Hawke, Anders/OC, OC/OC, Iron Bull/OC)
  • Steven Universe (OC/OC)
  • Madoka Magica (Homura/Madoka, OC/OC)
  • Undertale (OC/OC)
  • Naruto (OC/OC, Kakashi/OC)
  • Shadowhunters (OC/OC)
  • The Witcher (Roche/Iorveth, OC/OC)
  • X-Men (Professor X/Magneto, OC/OC)
  • Loveless (OC/OC)
  • Strawberry Panic! (OC/OC, Yaya/OC)
And original plot ideas:
  • Professor and their bodyguard on a life treathning journey.
  • Maybe some Vikings? A daughter of a wealthy family married to an earl. This one can be merged with the idea above.
  • A boy with short-term memory and a girl with a great memory. Or his best friend who is so done with the girl.
  • Steampunk. An eccentric inventor and his assistant.

Thank you for your attention! If you're interested please, PM or DM me :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back