• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fighter and The lover (A love story) [M/F Plot idea]

R U S T

“That’s one small step for man.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“Why do you fight?”

“To become a legend, protect my family and create a legacy.”

Hi there, I’m RUST. I’ve created and been craving to do this romance/action (sorta emotion) plot with someone for a long time and, i was wondering if anyone would want to do this plot with me!

So here is a short synopsis of the plot idea;

My character, (male), is an up and coming fighter thats about to begin getting his fame in MMA (ufc) and starting to get more popular and comes from the streets, and has been training for the ufc for a long time, thoufh after one of his fights where he meets a girl (Played by you) and immediately yall have some sort of chemistry and hit it off, i was thinking maybe the girl was a nurse or something else where he would meet her though anything is fine, and we can discuss other plot details or ideas in pms. I was thinking that the girl didn’t know much about the ufc or fighting really but if you have other ideas that would be fine too!

Before you dm me though, here are a few rules;

Please be over the age of 18, if you want this story to be mature with 2 mature writers.

Please be fine with blood, injuries and emotional moments, because again, this story will have its moments.

And the last rule is that im asking if you vould br literate and be fine with writing 3+ paragraphs! If your interested please go ahead and dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back