• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Feral And The Tame

(I need help setting up the rp) This rp is new and contains the idea of realistic, unrealistic, fantasy, or extinct animals and creatures of any kind. This includes own-made species that anyone could create that was not already an animal hybrid or a fantasy animal that was already created. This is my first time creating a thread and or rp for others to join within a couple of years so I'd love to have some members of this website that know more about this than me to aid me on maintenance, performance, and anything else required to make the rp sustainable. I'd also like constructive criticism. Humans, and any other humanoid being from fantasy, myth, or supernatural descent is also accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back