• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fated Ones

WitchBoy

The Fated Ones

In ancient times, there was a great prophetess who, on her death bed, gave a prophecy to a king that in the distant future a group of heroes would band together to defeat a primordial evil that many had thought was already destroyed. The prophetess died shortly after, so the king could not ask for any more insight. He decided after some thought and conferring with his council that he would hire a wizard to help them somehow keep this prophecy alive throughout the ages and it wouldn't be forgotten. When deciding which wizards to elect, as there were a handful of witches and wizards living in the kingdom, a serving maid stepped forward and informed them that a new wizard was passing through town and had performed a few miracles that exceeded anything their resident sorcerers had ever done before.

The king thanked her with a large gold coin and immediately set out to find this wizard before he could disappear. The king and a couple of his knights found the wizard in an old barn, waving his hands and singing a spell over a flock of sheep. Apparently, the farmer had paid him a bag of silver nuggets to make his sheep reproduce at a quicker rate. This let the king know that the wizard was indeed open to making transactions, so he waited to proposition the wizard when he was done with his spell. While the wizard thought it over, the king took in his dark brown skin, black hair with iron-gray stripes, and his fine blue robes. A gold ring with a bright red stone flickered and flashed on his finger when he scratched his chin in deep thought.

Alas, the wizard agreed to help for a hefty price, and the king promised to give him an enormous fortune. When they shook hands, the wizard smiled and revealed that a few of his teeth were solid gold.

The present year is 2025 and a homely English teacher dressed in a tan brown dress and beige heels walked from her car in the parking lot towards the school building. The teacher stopped at the side entrance to look in a hand mirror: her light brown face was clear and soft, her eyes brows were perfectly shaped, and her hair, well, her hair wobbled on top of her head in a sloppy bun. That's all she could manage after waking up late and rushing to get to work on time. School was back in session after Christmas break and students were standing around in groups all through the halls. Ms Ladonna made it to her own classroom, struggled with the keys for a second, then headed inside and sat her thrifted Louboutin purse on the desk.

Ms Ladonna was about to start writing the morning Warm-Up on the old school chalkboard, when she was shocked into dropping the chalk stick on the ground. The blue stone at the center of the gold ring on her middle finger had started to sparkle. Well, thats what she thought had happened, but now it was clear blue again. "Trick of the light," Ms Ladonna muttered as she cleaned up the shattered chalk bits. The ring had once belonged to an ancestor of hers that told prophecies to kings, or so that was the story her family had passed down throughout the generations. Her last prophecy was supposed to be a majorly important one and she told it to a beloved king to make sure others knew about it.

But was she even a real prophetess?

If so, what was the last prophecy?

And did the king ever make sure it would survive...?

RING! RING! RING! RING!

First day of school had officially begun.

~~~

Let me know if you're interested, please! This is a group roleplay, as many people can join that want to. The story begins as all the students make it to the highschool English class on the first day in twelfth grade. As soon as a couple roleplayers confirm their interest here, I'll post The Fated Ones in the Group Roleplay thread. Before your first post, message me your Character Template for approval and once approved please reposted your template here. Looking forward to starting this adventure with you all, this is the premise for a roleplay game that I created a few months ago to play with some friends on game night. I decided to perfect the story and bring it here.

(For your information, the story can have a few different endings depending on the choices of all the characters. Stay strong, Fated Ones. Humanity needs us.)

CHARACTER TEMPLATE:

Full Name:

Age (17 or 18):

Height:

Appearance (if you can, find a picture online to insert below):

Ethnicity:

Your character's favorite superpower in movies/books:

Personality:

Short Bio:

Last edited:
Hi!!

Sooooo like us this more kinda like magical girls or Harry Potter?

I was thinking like epic mythological legend. You can type whatever you want each post by the way. It can be as short as you want. But just write their thoughts and feelings of each moment, that should make it at least three sentences I guess. If you have more to say I know you will say it.

And if you want to post as whole conversation or even a fight with another character, private message them and copy paste it to the RP.

Ok my electricity is damaged currently, I went to the library to use internets today. I will start the RP on Monday when it gets fixed.

i'm interested, but i have a question: where does the story take place? is it meant to be any specific country or just nonspecific?

i'm interested, but i have a question: where does the story take place? is it meant to be any specific country or just nonspecific?

Oh it begins in America, but it is a farflung story, so we will be visiting at least two or three other destinations. Thank you for pointing that out, I didn't specify that part.

Edit: The story begins in California, Ladera Heights. An influential area sometimes called "The Black Beverly Hills" because a lot of rich black people live in the area, but other races live in the area as well. You can be any ethnicity, background, or social status you want, lots of people immigrate to America from all over the world after all. The school is Ladera Heights Highschool.

Last edited:
Full Name: Lorena Bonaventura

Height: 1.60m (5'2")

Appearance: Lorena is a thin, fair-skinned girl with chestnut-colored hair cut above her shoulders. Her eyes are brown with meticulously well-kept eyelashes, though she doesn't wear elaborate makeup: she favors a "natural" look when it comes to day-to-day life. She usually wears one of her many, many black t-shirts paired with jeans and a denim jacket.

Ethnicity: Latine

Your character's favorite superpower in movies/books: Shapeshifting

Personality: Though she is usually bold and sociable, moving so far away from home has turned Lorena into a somewhat standoffish, quiet teenager with much more to say than she lets on. To those close to her, however, she is the life of the party and always willing to participate in whatever mischievous plans they may be cooking up - or to bring chaos about herself, if there's nobody there to take the fall for her. She is arrogant, petty, and can be surprisingly sadistic if given the opportunity to harm someone she dislikes, even if she claims that she's changed - she likes to think she's changed - from the full-on highschool bully she used to be. Lorena has more street smarts than she does academic aptitude and has atrocious studying skills, though her grades are, by some miracle, perfectly average; at worst, only a point or two away from failing. Rumour has it her parents have a hand in that...

Short Bio: Born and raised in Argentina, Lorena is the daughter of the local tech magnate Luciano Bonaventura, and never had an issue with using the status her name gave her to her advantage: regardless of whatever she did at school, however much her professors loathed her, daddy dearest would always have her back, wouldn't he? To her "inner circle", as she called her group of friends, she was the coolest kid around, to the rest of the school, an insufferable snob, but regardless of what they thought about her, everyone had their eyes on her as soon as she walked into the room, and that was what mattered the most. She had to get that attention from somewhere if neither of her parents would give it to her.

When they asked if she'd like to move with them to nowhere other than the United States, she knew it wasn't a question, but accepted eagerly regardless. Who wouldn't want to leave for the "land of the free" and walk the same streets as so many of their favorite movie stars did? However, she underestimated just how hard it would be to fit in: here, she couldn't pull strings quite the same to get what she wanted, and her former friends were quick to leave her on read when she reached out for support. Betrayed and upset, she withdrew into herself and is now hoping to rebuild some of what she had in her new school. Deep down, she knows she doesn't deserve it, but is too stubborn to let go of her old ways entirely.

Awesome! You can post whenever you're ready, just detail your character coming to the class, I'm going to wait for at least two more players before I continue the story.

hii I'm very interested :]
Full Name: Ivan Hazlehood

Age (17 or 18):17

Height:1.75m

Ivan has short brunette wavy hair and a pale skin. He has rather big bright brown eyes. He usually wears jackets and clothes that are comfortable but also feel vintage.

Ethnicity: persian-british

Your character's favorite superpower in movies/books: hypnotizing

Personality: Throughout his childhood he'd been a calm and shy boy who spent time with only himself, but growing up he tried to be more outgoing and social. He loves learning about things as long as It's out of school. On the outside people might think he is annoyed with them but on the inside he is waiting for even a small chance to talk to people and make friends.

Short Bio: He grew up with his single father and brother in a quiet neighborhood. Since his father was mostly out to work, he took care of his brother and himself in the meantime making sure everything was fine. When his brother fell asleep he had too much time to spend on new things and that's how he became interested in the world's folklores, astronomy and art. Anything that was a little magical and could take him out of the real world for even a second would intrigue him. At first it was hard for him to make friends since they moved from a place to another every once in a month, but he got used to it anyway.

Now they are moving again. His father promised him that it would be the last time since the new job would create a better situation for them. With saying goodbye to the old house, he sat on the car seat imagining the new life. again.

I was thinking like epic mythological legend. You can type whatever you want each post by the way. It can be as short as you want. But just write their thoughts and feelings of each moment, that should make it at least three sentences I guess. If you have more to say I know you will say it.

And if you want to post as whole conversation or even a fight with another character, private message them and copy paste it to the RP.
Do you have an ooc? Or page to post cs in a cleaner cs only thread?

Oh and what style FC do you want?

hii I'm very interested :]
Full Name: Ivan Hazlehood

Age (17 or 18):17

Height:1.75m

Ivan has short brunette wavy hair and a pale skin. He has rather big bright brown eyes. He usually wears jackets and clothes that are comfortable but also feel vintage.

Ethnicity: persian-british

Your character's favorite superpower in movies/books: hypnotizing

Personality: Throughout his childhood he'd been a calm and shy boy who spent time with only himself, but growing up he tried to be more outgoing and social. He loves learning about things as long as It's out of school. On the outside people might think he is annoyed with them but on the inside he is waiting for even a small chance to talk to people and make friends.

Short Bio: He grew up with his single father and brother in a quiet neighborhood. Since his father was mostly out to work, he took care of his brother and himself in the meantime making sure everything was fine. When his brother fell asleep he had too much time to spend on new things and that's how he became interested in the world's folklores, astronomy and art. Anything that was a little magical and could take him out of the real world for even a second would intrigue him. At first it was hard for him to make friends since they moved from a place to another every once in a month, but he got used to it anyway.

Now they are moving again. His father promised him that it would be the last time since the new job would create a better situation for them. With saying goodbye to the old house, he sat on the car seat imagining the new life. again.
Approved! Post whenever you're ready.

I was thinking of just using this as the OOC thread. Is that fine? And Im sorry I have no idea what FC means lol.
Ummmm no. Bad look. This forum is for interest chk only

You need to make a ooc thread in the Extra Pages forum. Then like another thread for CS storage for all the rpers to post charries for easy viewing.

And FC = face claim. Its the pic you use to rep your charrie. And like i see it looks like you pref realistic lol

You need to make a ooc thread in the Extra Pages forum. Then like another thread for CS storage for all the rpers to post charries for easy viewing.

And FC = face claim. Its the pic you use to rep your charrie. And like i see it looks like you pref realistic lol
Whatever you want, idc lol. Some anime looks pretty realistic if you were thinking of using that.

If you're wondering where I got the FC for the teacher, I just went to stock photos on google and typed in female teacher, you might find an FC you like that way.

If I share more details about where the story is going would it be more interesting?

As for locations, I was going to start in America, go to England, then a stop in Spain, then back to America and finally South America. I have three chapters in mind, England and Spain would be in the second chapter of the story and America/South America would be in the last chapter. I usually split my stories into three parts. Hopefully that helps you guys decide to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back