• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Insecure Overachiever High

Radios01

For those who went through the college application season, or are going through it now, this is one of the times where high school seniors get their relationships strained, where childhood friends suddenly become bitter rivals, especially when one is at the top. "Oh, but that would probably stop, come May 1" some would claim.

Welcome to Insecure Overachiever High, a magnet high school where many were given a choice at some point in their high school careers to transfer there by virtue of being in the top-6-8% in their old schools. You are one of those seniors that give rise to the name "Insecure Overachiever High", where cliques are defined by the clubs and other extracurriculars students take part in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fish and Chips]I'm interested!

[/QUOTE]
Maybe, since there is only one person interested, that can be a 1x1 about how college admissions strain seniors' friendships...

Kal said:
Color me tentatively interested owo Unless you've started the 1x1~
That hasn't started yet... at this point I have one character sheet template and one character of my own ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a blank character sheet:

Name:

Appearance (realistic pictures please):

Personality (include at least 4-5 traits):

Likes/dislikes (include at least 2-3 of each):

History:

Extracurriculars (5-8, a combination of clubs, competitive activities (sports or not), volunteering and a job):

Schedule:

What does he/she looks for in a college?:

I had a quick question! Can the realistic pic be digital art if the digital art is realistic enough?

Kal said:
I had a quick question! Can the realistic pic be digital art if the digital art is realistic enough?
Yes.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Is there a thread already?

[/QUOTE]
Not yet, but will start soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back