• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Explorer's Guide to Creating Multiverses: A Long Term RP Partner Search

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
So, I want to make an original RP Multiverse, fill it with OCs, and be a writer!

It starts off simple:

A Cafe where two potential friends meet for the first time. This is the Earth Timeline.

And eventually it would become an Omniverse.

Only Original Characters. At least Para.

We will lay the foundation for the RPs in PMs, and then do the actual RP in a different PM or in a thread.

PM me for more specific info or with any questions. I would like to have it be character based. Instead of Naruto's Ninja War, think the entire series of One Piece. There's a reason it's one of the longest running anime in history. Also, um...This will never end. Yeah, so there will be breaks after each Story Arc is finished.

I tagged the genres that we will be doing in each Story Arc. Um...Yeah! We will have multiple PMs for each individual Story Arc. And after each story arc is finished we can both decide whether or not to post it publicly in the Creativity Section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back